3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Got a call from TALL TINES  (Read 1262 times)

Offline talltines

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Got a call from TALL TINES
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2010, 11:19:00 PM »
Hey guys.  I've read through this and seen some questions so I'll do my best to answer what I can.

I have recently built a new limb for the 58" bows that can be used on my 16" riser.  This way you can get limbs in A, B, or C length (A=58") and have a 58, 60, or 62" bow.  My 18" riser will give you a 60, 62, or 64" bow.  I'm toying with the idea of a 56", but at this point the 3 pc. LB and 1 piece curve are first in line.  

As for build time.  Initially last fall I was not anticipating the response that I got and was off somewhat with my build time.  Although I've been building for a long time, taking orders full time was somewhat of an eye opener for me.  It was tough somedays when I would get an order at 9 am and by 5 pm I was filling out a form for the 6th or 7th order of the DAY.  So, several days of that left me scrambling to answer some of those build time questions.  Getting ready for Kzoo put me back a bit too.  Anyway, that is a quick look at how this has developed and what has led to a longer than expected build time for some of you.  I am currently working on Nov. orders so we are looking at about 4 months right now.  Within the next month that should drop down some as Nov. was the sunami month of orders.  Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Did I mention the new chocolate myrtle that I have in?  :)

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2010, 04:12:00 AM »
No Brian you didn't,post some pics on your site as well of some new bows you are going to deliver;when you have time to breath!!!!LOL
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Online 1/4 away

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2010, 07:55:00 AM »
:thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
Chocolate Myrtle now that sounds awesome!!
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
That wood pops!!! Really nice combination, congratulations!!
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©