3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Legends Bows, and Badger Arrows  (Read 140 times)

Offline Joey Doidge

• Trad Bowhunter
Legends Bows, and Badger Arrows
« on: February 23, 2010, 01:00:00 AM »
I would like to rant a little bit about how great these two companie's products are. First off Legends Bows, I recently ordered a "Mountain" recurve from Mike and i have got to tell you this bow really is a mountain, in that it is solid in every aspect of what a bow should be: it is extremely fast, very silent, virtually no hand shock, and im pretty sure its powerfull enough to take down a rhino in its tracks. I have had the pleasure of seeing and shooting many of Legend's extremely beautiful bows, and not a single one has come short of incredible. From aesthetics to form and function they are all-around fantastic bows and I would recommend every recurve shooter add one to their collection. Last but not least Badger Arrows, when i first found the website I honestly could not believe it was real, i thought it must be a scam; the prices were way to low for merchandise that seemed of such high quality. Well after recieving the arrows I ordered all doubt was gone, they were stunning, some of the most beautiful arrows I have ever seen, and the small price made them nearly impossible to compare. They were the type of arrows that cause you to cringe everytime one breaks because you remember how much each one costs, without the high price in the beggining. Arrows like the ones I recieved easily go for two hundred to three hundred dollars around these parts, i got my arrows for less then one hundred. And not only are these two men masters of their craft but their customer service was incomparable, they were always willing to go the extra mile for me, and all my input was shown in the finished product.

So i would like to give a big thanks to Mike of Legends Bows, and Paul of Badger Arrows; and a recomendation that everyone here try their products.

Offline JimB

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Legends Bows, and Badger Arrows
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »
Nice.thanks for posting that.I wouldn't mind seeing pictures.

Offline rxhntr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »
Quality products from Quality people.
I may be biased because Mike is a good friend of mine, but I love his bows.

By the way I love your clubs Gene Foster Shoot---always a good time and put on well. Ben

Offline Joey Doidge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 02:44:00 PM »
Ill try for some pictures, but im horrible with computers haha.

And thank you on the compliment on Foster's. The people that appreciate it are really what make it worth while. Have you ever been to the Chamberlin shoot?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©