3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Leafy ASAT turkey blind?  (Read 178 times)

Offline Mojostick

• Trad Bowhunter
Leafy ASAT turkey blind?
« on: February 26, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
Does anyone know of anyone who makes a leafy ASAT turkey blind? Not a hub blind like a Double Bull, but like one 8-12' long by like 30" high, that stakes in around you?

I'm not interested in making one myself. As a former sporting goods store owner, I want to support American made hunting products and those who make and sell them.

I'm looking for something in roughly those dimensions, leafy ASAT and something that collapses into a small, light carry bag. Price isn't a big issue if high quality.

I have an Apache pyramid blind already and it has it's applications. But I'm wondering if someone makes the above blind I'm looking for?

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Leafy ASAT turkey blind?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »
Hmmmm....can't think of anything but buying a few yards of their leafy material and adding your own stakes. You can buy the material through ASAT's web site.
Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline JimB

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 10:09:00 AM »
Not Leafy Asat but I believe Rancho Safari makes something similar in their Shaggy material.I hear a lot of good things about the Shaggy suits and I belive they make all their stuff on the premises.

Offline Missouri Bowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »
I made one from the camo burlap and used old aluminum arrow shafts one inside the other for the stakes. I think it was 2317's inside 2512s.and you pulled them apart for the height. It worked nice and didn't cost much. You can make it as long as you want and it just rolled up with the stakes.

Offline LV2HUNT

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »
I thought ASAT themselves had a blind (Quickie Blind)? Google it.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©