3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: PBS and a 4 Letter Word!  (Read 425 times)

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: PBS and a 4 Letter Word!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »
Kevin, I'm hating the fact I'm missing my first in a lot of years.

Those 400 on Sat. are not just anybody, they are the best bowhunters in the world! What an event!

Offline R. W. Mackey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 02:11:00 PM »
I'm going for my first time, talked my hunting buddy into going, also his first time. It's a long drive but i'm not getting any younger, who knows what tommorrow will bring. If you see a couple of guys walking around looking lost, it's probably us.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  R.W.
Don't practice until you get something RIGHT.  Practice until you Can't do it WRONG.  Dave Rorem

Offline Steve H.

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 06:35:00 PM »
Ok, the last full weekend of March 2012 will be the NEXT gathering, so plan ahead and don't double book!

Offline BANNOCK-.PT

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 07:16:00 PM »
This will be my second banquet and I can not wait. I am bringing my girlfriend to show her what pbs is all about. I believe this is one of those weekends you have to actually attend just to see what it is all about. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Nashville.
Live every day like it's your last and one day you'll be right!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »
Terry, how about if I write you an excuse to get out of work, LOL?

Offline Mark Baker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »
I've been non-committal either way, hoping that some way I might be able to make it, but circumstances keep me home again, I'm afraid.   A fellow has to prioritize a bit, and although a few days of visiting and re-aquainting with my friends is high on my "want" list, it falls somewhere lower on my "need" list at this time.  

I did mail off to Ethan a signed and personalized print, and copy of a soon sold out book that is also signed and personalized by the artist that I work for.  It should make a nice donation.  

I know you all will have fun there, and I sure wish I could be there with you all.
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope.  I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©