3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Big Jim's Bows Pictures 400+  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Big Jim's Bows Pictures 400+
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2010, 12:10:00 PM »
Hey Don't worry about the disorder thing.I'm sure we're all suffering from something!
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »
New fall crop at Big Jims  :)   ..... 289 images now....
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »
Kipp,You sure did a great job on that slideshow.I was talking to the Little fella about it last week and you sure made him proud,GREAT JOB.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline Steel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »
Man those are nice looking bows.I am glad I put my order in for a 56" TD Thunderchild and a 58" one piece Buffalo Bow several months ago. Waiting sucks but I know when my bows arrive it will be worth the time spent dreaming about them!

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »
Thanks Steve , "The Little fella's" artwork made it easy and a pleasure to do. I have fun sharing the joy you guys express when you get one of these fine shooters in your hand, and don't forget I need to have something to do while I wait for mine     :)    

My twins will probably be in the mail today if Jim gets the grip done soon enough. Can you believe it? It’s been a tough wait, but the wait just started over as I just put in an order for my second Buff in a bit higher weight so the beat goes on !!!

Cody, you will love your Buff and the TC we will talk about them soon, I love my Buff     :)    

I started a Hero post for Jim's website of the Guys and the game they harvest with their Big Jim Bows....If any of you would like to be in the Hero Show please PM me with the pictures or the link to your post....

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/coaster500/Big%20Jims%20successful%20hunters/?albumview=slideshow

Thank You and enjoy the "The Little fella's" Bows !!!

Kip
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline Steel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2010, 03:04:00 PM »
Be sure to post up pictures of the Twins when they arrive! I spoke to Jim a few weeks back he said the orders have really poored in last few months which does not surpise me when you see his bows, hear feedback from owners, and look at his prices which are more than fair in todays market.

Offline saumensch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2010, 03:16:00 PM »
Im in wait for a Thunderchild, too!
As i dont know nothing about woods i just ordered a dark one with some different shapes, im getting a little concerned now but am sure Mr.Bigjim will make me happy.   :jumper:    :jumper:    :dunno:    

Cant see the slideshow   :(
And sometimes our dreams they float like anchors in hopeless waters oh way down here
Sometimes it seems that all that matters most are all the things that you can't keep
(William Elliot Whitmore)

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2010, 05:13:00 PM »
ttt

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2010, 09:44:00 AM »
TTT

Offline thump

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2010, 10:11:00 AM »
Coaster great job with the hero pics.I orderd my buff and t.c at compton the wait is killing me.Ill send you some pics when the come

Offline gobblegrunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »
I'm happy to say that I ordered a new Thunderchild a little while ago! I had 2 compounds. I sold the newest compound to buy my first longbow, and though I'm fairly new to trad, I couldn't stand looking at all these pics of BigJim's bows without ordering one! So, I sold my 2nd compound (I'm COMPLETELY trad now!) to start the savings for my new Thunderchild. I'm also in the process of selling some other unused hunting equipment, and have an idea that Santa might contribute to the "pot" as well!   ;)   I can't wait for it to arrive in a few months! Coaster, your slide show is great, but it only tortures me while I anxiously await the arrival of mine!
"It's not about inches or antlers..."     ~Bill Langer

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »
thump, thank you and send your pictures when you can    :)  

gobblegrunter, I feel for you but the prize is worth the wait    :)  

Send me picture of your new or new to you Big Jim bows and I'll post them in the BOW SLIDESHOW......

send me pictures of any game animals taken with your Big Jim Bows and I'll post them in the BIG JIM HERO SLIDESHOW

Merry Christmas to all    :)

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2010, 10:46:00 PM »
ttt

Offline Darren

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2010, 12:49:00 AM »
They are awesome looking bows. I WILL be ordering a thunderchild when I catch up with the christmas bills. Talk to you in january Jim.

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2011, 09:59:00 PM »
1/9/2011 update 357 images

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
Have gone thru the image list numerous times. I have to break it down into 20 pics at a time. Beyond that I become somewhat hypnotized and delusional.
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2011, 11:27:00 PM »
Then it's doing its job  :)

What a glorious way be hypnotized !!!

Your time is coming ..... What is your final choice of woods?

Offline sawtoothscream

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »
im 90% sure the next bow i order is going to be one of his.  have to have up the cash to get a takedown with snake skin. those look so freaking hot.  maybe by next summer
- Hunterbow 58"  47# @26"
-bear kodiak 60"  45# at 28"

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2011, 09:39:00 AM »
coaster500 - I am little apprehensive in divulging what I have requested Big Jim to do. There are those that may claim heresy and shoot me. When I 1st mentioned my desires to the Big Elf, he immediately hoisted me overhead and when about to trash his man cave, some spark went off in his head. He then set me down gently with a smile and said 'I think I have something'.

On a more sensible note - First and foremost, the Big Jim experience far exceeds expectations- excellent listener, exceptional advisor, quite resourceful, confidence builder, artistic, descriminating eye, elite craftsman and a extraordinary gentleman.

I am still working up the nerve to post the specs of my Dream TC. Some may wish to shoot me.
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2011, 09:45:00 AM »
Friend,With the disease we all have for Big Jim's nothing is out of the ordinary.DEVULGE YOUR WISHES TO ALL.Let the masses be the judge,LOL

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©