3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: In Honor Of Noah Moore  (Read 17447 times)

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
In Honor Of Noah Moore
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »
This has been a long time coming and I am deeply apologetic for not posting until now.

This past Christmas, Rick Moore's (Crittergitter)son Noah and his family have generously donated a beautiful 48" Dave Beeler longbow 20#@24" with gorgeous prairie rattler skins.

We were informed that we won the bow and had planned on giving it to our niece for Christmas.
She's 8 years old and shows the most enthusiasm for archery in our family and is also very good hearted with others.
She shoots it very well and her first response was a HUGE smile and the skins were what she liked best about it!

She will use it until she outgrows it and will in turn donate it to someone else on Tradgang who will like to have this beautiful bow for their son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter, niece/nephew to enjoy as Noah did.

Rick, you have said exactly what we feel about the Trad family and could not say it better...there are too many to list on here and would like to Thank each and every person who enjoys the same ideals.

I have posted below the pic's that I have retrieved of Noah in a recent post with a better shot of the bow, and then Sarah with it. We will get better and clearer ones in the near future and her new raccoon back quiver that was her belated birthday gift from us (which the raccoon was given to us by Mac "Walkingstick", in whom I am also greatly in debted to & did not forget about                  :)                 , Coming in a future post).

Because of the kindness Noah has shown us, we would like to donate in his name, 6 custom youth quivers done in time for Christmas this year. Any style (back, plains/side or hip) ,color, size and specific hide & decoration (including carved paw prints of favorite animal of a bear, wolf, deer or turkey track) to apply to the quiver and fur trim of choice. Three will be for a boy and the other 3 for a girl. Shipping is included.

I will be taking names until October 1 2006 from anyone who would like to enter for a son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter, niece/nephew, even someone that may not be related who you would like to get involved in the sport (to encourage) all are invited to participate!
We will add the boys names in one bowl and the girls in another bowl and then will have Sarah pull 3 names from each and will announce the winners on 10/2/06.

Again Thank you Rick, Candy & Noah for your kindness & patience with us getting these posted. You are truly what this site is all about!          Sincerely, Shell&Frank

New note: We had a special Tradganger ask me to make another quiver to donate to the previous 4 and now am going to offer 6 ( one for each, boy and girl). They wanted to stay annonymous and will honor that but will say he is one tough cookie         :thumbsup:                        

Offline beachbowhunter

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: In Honor Of Noah Moore
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
Very cool. Congrats all around. Love that kid size NatGear!
Ishi was a Californian                   :cool:

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
Yes, I have to agree BBH! Noah sure is a handsome Lad in that gear!

:archer:

Offline Lewis Brookshire III

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »
My son is getting to the age to start he is 5 1/2 and has been shooting his plastic bow long Im ready to get him started FOR REAL and he is aching to go shoot some with daddy. I will enter him in the drawing. His name is Elijah John. Thanks so much for the offer of the drawing and GOD BLESS!
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot: Missionary/Martyr.

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »
Thanks Lewis! This is Shell (on Frank's login)...

The quiver can be made for any age youth and will figure in room for growth to get use for several years at least.
      :archer:
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline crittergitter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »
Shell & Frank,
    That is very kind of you to make quivers for so many kids, not to mention the fact that you do it in Noahs honor. I know as soon as he see's this he'll be extremely happy.

Its an awesome feeling to know that good deeds continue from a single selfless act of an 8yr old boy. And I'm sure Sarah will feel the same when she passes it on as well.

By the way Sarah is a beautiful little girl who has at least two very special people she can look up to in her life. Its not an easy world for little ones these days but with the right people staying involved the sky is the limit.

The kids who get these quivers will not believe how very nice and well made they are.  

We hope she gets plenty of good use and smiles from the bow. Keep us posted on her progress cause ya know we all love to see pics of the little ones with their bows.

Rick, Candy & Noah
Quote from my son "Your Deer hunting just keeps screwing up our duck hunting!"

Offline Tasha Moffitt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 05:32:00 PM »
My son Alex is 7 and I would like to throw his name in the hat. This is a wonderful thing you are doing.

Offline MYSTIKBOW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »
I'd like to throw my young daughters name into the hat as well. her name is Alyssa.  A very wonderful thing indeed.
 Thanks
  JOHN
I reckon so

Offline Hot Hap

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 01:52:00 AM »
Bully-Hap

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 02:33:00 AM »
Yup, Its just Things and Actions like  THIS  that Make Me a  VERY PROUD TRADGANGER!!   :scared:  
 My Avatar on here is when My Oldest Graduated from High School, and It was Just Yesterday: Standing out by the Road waiting for the Bus to take her Kindergarten!!!  :thumbsup:  
     Bless You and Your Family, and Bless  ALL  Involved!!
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Offline cjones

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 03:57:00 AM »
Great gesture Shell!   :thumbsup:    I'm sure my 5 year old son would love one of your quivers as he doesn't have one at all right now.

Please add Wesley Jones' name to the hat!
Chad Jones

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
What a nice thing to do Shell.  I would like to put my son's name in the hat, please add Hunter Kretschmar's name to the hat, he is ten.

Thanks again for the opportunity,

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Islandlongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »
Shell makes the best quivers around....made with alot of aloha! Here's one she made for my son Adam...
 http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/Islandlongbow/100_0533.jpg

Frank the truck in the picture has gotta be yours.....I like that arrow on your truck antenna  :D  

Jerry
Procrastination is the thief of time.

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »
You bet jerome. That be a 2219 30" long. I keep a couple on hand. Ya know they fade and the feathers come off after awhile. So I just put a new one on and redo the old. LOL<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Online ozarkcherrybow1

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »
Hey Shell, I would like to throw my daughter Jessica Martin into the hat. She is 10. Also my twin boys, Jarrett and Jordan Martin. They are 12 yrs. old.
 I am very excited about the quiver you are making for me from the St. Judes auction and it would be really neat for one of my kids to have a quiver made by you also. Hope that does'nt sound greety, but since you offered..... Thank you for your generousity. God Bless.....Terry

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »
Wow, Shell, that is a very cool gesture!

Please add Reed Dudley (9) and Hannah Dudley (7) to the drawing.
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline jeanpaul3006

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »
wow, that's very generous, if you could add my daughter danielle 8, and son joel 6, to the list thanks

Offline Deerstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
I was just talking to the fellas at our club shoot this weekend how Trad folks are a different breed. I have seen so many acts of kindness, compassion, and giving on this website that I can not put it into words. I too am glad to be a part of this family, and I am glad to see that in a world of bad news, that there are still this many people with good hearts and souls who truly care about one another. My daughter who is 11 is getting more involved in the Trad side of this sport every day, and I would be very thankful if you would add her name to the list for the girls quiver. Her name is Lauren Gifford. She has already learned the value of a bent stick and all that goes with it at a very early age! And again for everyone here and all this group does for people, thank you!
Bryan

Offline el cazador

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
WOW! What an awesome gesture!  The kindness and overall giving nature of the people on this site is overwhelming! And Shell, you’re right there at the top of the list!

Please add my two sons to the drawing, Noah (how fitting that'd be!) age 4 and Benjamin Bova age 8.

Thank you for doing this.  You will be blessed just as you are blessing others.

Offline sweet old bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 05:44:00 AM »
I would like to put my grandson Matt Ross 9 into the drawing and also his sister Jessy Ross 11.Thank you for the generousity. My thanks and god bless to all the trad gang family.
you should see how I use to shoot
Sand dune archers Myrtle beach SC
Senior archers of Oneonta NY

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©