3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: In Honor Of Noah Moore  (Read 17448 times)

Offline Talondale

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: In Honor Of Noah Moore
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
I'll say thanks again.  Thank you to all who donated material as well.

Offline BigRonHuntAlot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
Ditto, What Chuck said...  :wavey:
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
Shell and Gang, it has taken me several hours to write this response.  i am overwhelmed and at a loss for words.  i have been lurking on this website for months now and have seen an incredible amount of generosity.  i actually decided to sign my boys up at the last minute because my work schedule has not allowed me to sit down and make them quivers.  not that they would have been anywhere near Shell's quality and beauty.  when i read the e-mail and after i calmed down i sat on the computer with Evan and he looked at the pictures, he kept coming back to Noah's pisture, saying he wanted to look just like him, he even ran to his bedroom and started pullin out his camo shirts and hats to copy Noah.  I am currently posted in the UK and am not able to hunt so shooting in the back yard helps the boys and i stay in tune and enjoy the sport.  thru this deed of generosity you all have added a great deal to our lives.
    Thank you, Jack
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Online ozarkcherrybow1

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »
Shell,.....I am speechless!  Jessica is very excited! She is getting a quiver made from the same person that is making Dad's quiver. Thank you very much.    :notworthy:        :notworthy:        :notworthy:     Terry

Online ozarkcherrybow1

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »

Offline PaPaFrank

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »
Congatulations to all the Winners!!  What a totally COOL thing to do for children!
Keep it Simple
TGMM  Family of the Bow
PBS

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »
Hey guys,  I will be getting in touch with everyone this weekend about the quivers/responses...Thanks so much!
Shell
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline 702plmo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
Thanks to all involved in this project.    PM sent to Shell.
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »
Please forgive me getting back to everyone...I have had a chance to respond to several people on their quivers but this week I've experienced several difficult circumstances with my 2 dogs...
My 2 year old boxer Stella fainted (believe heart related) for the second time in 6 months and now due to what we believe is cancer going into Honeybear's brain, she has severe head tilting and disoriented, she can't stand up without falling all over so I will be taking her in today so she will not suffer any longer. My daddy will be happy to see her anyhow, he loved that dog.

I know they're just dogs but are my life and true blue companions.
Like my wonderful friend Terry Riley comforted me with, "The good Lord knew what people really needed when He created dogs for us to enjoy".  
Thank you so much Terry for your kind words and everyone else for your patience with me.

Shell

Offline wmcclendon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »
Shell,
So sorry to hear about your dog troubles.  Dogs really are something special.  I hope everything works out as best as possible for you and your pets.  I'll include you and them in my prayers.

William

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »
Shell,
Sorry to hear that, I have 7 and they each have a special place in my heart.
I will include you and your pups in my prayers also.

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
Thanks guys, I just came home she is in a far better place now with no more suffering...

Thanks everyone for all your support and patience with me on things lately. God Bless, Shell

Offline rawshaft

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
Shell,  Sorry to hear about the pups. Loss of a loved one always bad.... Good thing you doin with the quivers.... Any way that I can Help just let me know.  Jamie
Jamie Johnson

Offline tmccall

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2006, 10:56:00 PM »
Shell, so sorry to hear about your dog.  Those Boxer bulldogs have a special place in my heart, best breed of dog I ever had and I've had several of them.
Tony McCall

Jesus.  There is no other name...  Acts 4:12

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2007, 05:41:00 PM »
Just letting everyone know that I will be shipping out the quivers next weekend for 10 of the 12 youth who are getting them...the other 2 will be the following week due to a specific item I am waiting on.

Due to my cut I got on my hand and other personal issues I am now sending them out, I again apologize for not having them done as hoped as there were several things that happened within this time frame that made it impossible to have them all finished.

I don't ever want a child to have to wait for something and have already explained to the recipients....just wanted to let everyone else know who was involved with this and appreciate the waiting as well from items I am finishing up on.

Thank you all for your patience with me.  :)  

Shell  :archer:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©