3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Archery Ranges in Grayling Michigan Area?  (Read 507 times)

Offline Scioto

• Trad Bowhunter
Archery Ranges in Grayling Michigan Area?
« on: April 24, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »
I am going to be up at Camp Grayling Nat. Guard training area the 2nd and 3rd weeks of June, and was wondering if there are any bow ranges in the area where I can get some practice in during my free time.  Thanks!

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Archery Ranges in Grayling Michigan Area?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
Check out Hanson Hills west of Grayling off M-72. The Michigan Traditional Bowhunters holds their Rendevouz there, I think it's June 22-23.
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline last arrow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Archery Ranges in Grayling Michigan Area?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 04:55:00 PM »
Maybe you can find a contact with the Club at Hanson hills, I beleave it is called Bear's Bowmen.  They would know if the range is available.  The dates for the MTB Jamboree are correct.
"all knowledge is good. All knowledge opens doors. Ignorance is what closes them." Louis M. Profeta MD

"We must learn to see and accept the whole truth, not just the parts we like." - Anne-Marie Slaughter

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©