3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Limbs for a dalaa?  (Read 130 times)

Offline Bob Stager

• Trad Bowhunter
Limbs for a dalaa?
« on: March 12, 2010, 10:56:00 AM »
I have a lot of free time while I am recovering from hand surgery and am thinking of getting a Dalaa riser and was wondering which limbs you use on your.I used to have a Das Master Hunter and sold it in one of my dumber moments and and am thinking about replacing it with the Dalaa since you can not find a Das anymore. Thanks BOB

Offline Paul Mattson

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Limbs for a dalaa?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 11:27:00 AM »
I am getting a set of Trad Tech's Black Max carbons.  I have heard nothing but great reviews about these limbs.  You will need to change out the bushing to fit a Dalaa, 3 R's has instructions on how to do this.  I have heard Trad Tech will also change them out.

Offline Lenny Stankowitz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »
I would agree with BadgerArrow.  In my opinion the BM Carbon is the best limb out there for the money.

Offline A.S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »
I have a set of Dryad's new ILF static recurve limbs on order. They are bamboo/glass. Although they are new on the market, I'm hearing nothing but good things about them!  Mine should be here soon....   :pray:

They will come with the DAS bushings, so you don't need to worry about switching them out.

Other than that, it just depends on how much you want to spend...  The BM's are great for the money, then you cam move on up to Win Ex's or Samic Extremes if you want to go more expensive.

Offline katman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 08:53:00 PM »
I have a set of border hex5 limbs on my master; winex, greatree maxX carbons and kap winstorms on my dalaa's. Hex5's are my favorite, quick quiet and stable.
shoot straight shoot often

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©