3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anneewakee Archery Kanati Bow Quivers Addiction Recurve Web Site updated  (Read 790 times)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Mike

That is the top line Addiction with the Phenolic riser and osage overlays with spalted sycamore/bamboo limbs. She a real beauty! Glad your enjoying your bow!!!

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
That one won't last long! Glad your website is updated, and I wish you much success.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mike, the black bow is spoken for. The guy that got me into bowhunting back in 1984, bought this one. I'm kinda like John, when he called to say If Jet don'nt want this bow, I'll take it.

I'm takeing mine down south in two weeks to pig hunt. Might even try to call up a turkey in the am.

Great pics John, as always, first class stuff. Don
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline Hootsbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Guys, I have a solid gaboon riser with identical veneers as the one on the website glued up, Can go 54 or 56 rt. or left mid 40's in 56 or 50ish in 54in.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Lee's right fellas. We have a partially built gaboon Addiction ready for someone. I also have one in stock that will be on the "Bows in stock " web page!

Don

Ole Jets bow is sure nice! Thanks for checking out the site!!!

Offline Arrowhead80

• Trad Bowhunter
Might just need a new addiction,beer and chewing tobacco are not cutting the mustard.They are looking good boys.
Possum the other white meat

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Preston

Thanks good buddy! That line cracked me up!(LOL) Might have to make a marketing campain out of that!LOL

Offline Hootsbow

• Trad Bowhunter
beer,baccer & bows is there a class for that addiction? BBB maybe?

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
John, as you know i have been waiting for the update and am tripping over these ol' big feet of mine to get there, even as we speak.

BTW - that first pic you posted on this thread is purttier than a line of chorus gals - that hootboy does some pretty bow work for you.

BTW2 - Happy Birthday (sometime this week) and see you & the family Sat. if all goes as planned - at Sissipaha.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Bernie

Thanks for checking out the web site!!! Lee is the best of the best when it comes to bows! I don't know how you remembered my birthday....I almost forgot it(LOL)Thanks good buddy! I'll see you at Sissipahaw!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
You didn't know about my mystic powers???   :D  

Just returned from your site - great job on it, and the pictures are top quality - couldn't ask for better. Now all I have to do is hit the lottery and then I want a black "Addiction" for hunting.   :D   Hope the "new" site and products bring you many, many orders and even more popularity on the "Kinaties" too. It's nice to see a friend really grow right in front of your eyes.

(His bussines ventures, that is - before any wise guy brings up John's belly!   :p  )

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Bernie

Thanks good buddy!!! As far as my belly.....I blame it all on a few friends who feed me well for free quivers(LOL)  :D    :bigsmyl:

Offline longbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
I have your quiver on my Brackenbury and after owning nearly every quiver made I have to say this is my favorite.  I added the matching bow tip protector too.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Frank

Thats a good lookin rig you got there!!! Send me some harvest pics for the web site this year when you get a chance.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Mike Gerardi

Thanks for calling me! Got your picture. I will post it on the web site! Thanks for the great comments!!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
(And here I always thought it was because you keep sneaking half Cindy's food off her plates as well.    ;)   )

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Bernie

You busted me....(LOL)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Web site has been updated tonight with:

Addiction bows in stock
Kanati customer/hunter picture page
I also fixed all misspelled words(LOL)

Offline Hootsbow