3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anneewakee Archery Kanati Bow Quivers Addiction Recurve Web Site updated  (Read 789 times)

Offline GMMAT

• Trad Bowhunter
I blame it all on a few friends who feed me well for free quivers(LOL)  
Well I will be *$&#)#!

How'd I miss THAT boat?  :(    :p

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
Great Products ALL!! I sure would Like an 6 arrow Kingwood "Slide" over the Limb Quiver!! Those are Beautimus!!
    Otstanding Quality Work Folks!! You will receive an Order from Me, I just cant say exactly When Yet! Dang It!!
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Lee!

Jeff
Its amazing what a steak can do for a fella.(LOL)

Shakes
Thanks!! Give me a call anytime!!

Offline GMMAT

• Trad Bowhunter
BBQ = pork steak!

(dang.....I get NO respect!)....lol

At least i got a photo on the new page....and photographer credit on another!

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
I think Rodney Dangerfield knew how you felt(LOL)Sounds like another invite at Hickory to me!(LOL)

Great pics....send more when you get them!!

Offline DanDaMan

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey John

The site looks awesome!  Talked to the little lady about the bows and she loves the one we talked about (41@28) but would love to talk her into one of the ebony bows in a custom. Her only issue with the 41 lb bow is the boo fronts, she would rather have something else.  What all else do you offer on front and rear woods?  Guess I'm hooked on bows, I'm trying to talk the wife into a more expensive bow.  What's wrong with me????

oh and you will definitely have to send one of your 5 arrow quivers with it too.  Cant wait for one of those.

Dan
Horne Mountain bow 60in 57@29
Horne Combo Hunter Longbow 64in 59@28
Dryad Orion Longbow  60in 60@28
Hoots 54in 48@28

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Love the pic of me you and bernie. I think thats an early addiction prototype that I'm holding is'nt it?. DB
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Yeah, John - I even saw ya do it a coupl'a times at least -   :D  
New pages look great too! Warning: If you are like me and my web site, you will never get all of the spelling corrected - I still find 'em all the time   :rolleyes:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Dan

Sounds like your wife would love the spalted sycamore veneers in her bow limb. Show her the website with the pics. 5 arrow quivers are in stock. Give me a ring. Good talking with you the other day!!!

Don
Buddy must have needed to take a leak 2:00AM
Thats a very early proto....I think its the platform for all bows(the mother of all bows)LOL

Bernie
I won a spelling bee in 5th grade. After that grade it all went down hill(LOL)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
A few tradgang members were asking how big is the new larger 5/6 arrow Kanati Quiver hood? Here is a picture of the standard 4 arrow beside the new 5/6 arrow hood. Thanks for looking.

Offline Arrowhead80

• Trad Bowhunter
If Jeff would've played his cards right at Hickory he could've gotten a quiver and all of us shooting lessons over that boston butt.lol.Things are looking great.If you use the beer and backer line i want a cut,or atleast a t-shirt.
Possum the other white meat

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
LOOKIN GOOD!!!John are you going to Baltimore in May?
Bill

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Preston

The only shirt that might fit the bill would be the "Long John Silver" tank top shirt I've got!I'll see if I can get more made up  :biglaugh:  

Bill
Thats a tough one for me. Since your going I may try harder to get there!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I remember that picture, Don - That's the one you made Your poor wife, Trish come out in the cold and take of us - the first time we saw/shot an "Addiction"

They's some goo-ood lookin' folks in them pic-tures on there - 'specially "John Davis", "Tay", 'n thet ol' retired Marine type guy there    :thumbsup:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Pierre Lucas

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
John,

Thanks for outstanding service...Got the 5 arrow today and it is prefect on my Morrison Mini 14 ILF.  Kickin' the top hood forward is the ticket for a 54" bow, tucks the fletch back so they are out out the way in a blind or tree stand.  

For 5 arrows it is perfectly balanced for me.  Hood is great for those big broadheads.  

Talk to ya soon...

God Bless,   Pierre and Jean-Pierre
>>>--TGMM Family of the Bow---->

"if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up to much space..." God Knows!
>>>----->  SBD...Bow Strings ..."not just another bow string"   www.sbdbowstrings.com

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Pierre

Dang! That quiver looks better on your bow...than setting at my shop(LOL) Glad you like it!! Enjoyed talking with you as always. Thanks for the business. I'll be talking soon with you on those awesome strings you guys build!

Offline Schultzy

• Trad Bowhunter
John,

The limb bolt quiver, does that come In a 5 arrow as well? If so does anyone have a picture of one with arrows In It? I would like to see how much clearance there Is between the fletchings on the arrows.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Steve

Under the products page of the web site, click on the Kanati Pro link or picture.  www.kanatiquiver.com

There is a picture of the 5 arrow strap on pro. The gripper used on it is the same used on the Limb bolt model. Check it out...it shows the spacing between the fletches. I use 5.5 inch parabolic high backs and they clear each other. Hope this helps friend.

Offline Schultzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks John!! That was quick!!    :thumbsup:  I'll probably get a hold of you on Monday or so and ask a few questions. Looks as though I'll be ordering one of these from you. Sharp looking quivers they are!!

Well done!!    :thumbsup:

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
New news. Over the next few days we will be updating the web site with a shopping cart. So that you can shop for our products with ease right online.I prefer talking with my customers. It makes business more personable. For those customers who prefer to call to place orders....we look forward to talking with you!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©