3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Monatana Bitterroot Stump Club  (Read 267 times)

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Monatana Bitterroot Stump Club
« on: March 19, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »
I am thinking of forming the Tin Cup Stick Shooters Society.. It would be an informal get together to do some stump shooting and all around practice. Any stick shooters in the Bitterroot Valley are welcome. I think it could be a load of fun and great practice. Any takers?
“Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.”-Will Rogers

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Monatana Bitterroot Stump Club
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »
ttt
“Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.”-Will Rogers

Offline wahoo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 09:09:00 AM »
I'm over the hill in Idaho. I would be interested

Offline Elkchaser

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »
I live in Stevensville.
I would be interested.
What do you have in mind?
No matter where you go; There you are.......

Toelke Lynx RC 58", 51@28”

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »
Just meeting at my shop just out of Darby and doing a little informal stump shooting with fellow stick shooters. It should be fun and all around good for the soul. It seems even though we have a plethora of bowyers here in the Bitterroot I see very few out in the field. I know of two that live below me (one I converted from wheels). So far most have said sunday would be their preferred day. For me I am somewhat flexable. If you like you can drop on by anytime and we can fling an arrow or two and toss some ideas around. Let me know and I can give you directions on how to get here.

Offline bowfiend

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »
I'd be in for a 'RootShoot! I've been unusually busy lately so I can't promise anything, but this weather is giving me a serious itch. I've been so tied up with work and family and such that I barely have enough time to shoot in my yard. I could really use a nice afternoon with a quiver full of blunts. Great idea.
Is it September yet?!

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
Well,I live a little bit farther away,but i took my mt.lion in Derby and it is the place in the countigous 48 where i would like to live.You have all my simpaty.LOL
Felix
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 01:28:00 PM »
Looks like I'll have to rearrange my schedules as Saturday seems to be the popular day. Let me know what you guys all think about using a Saturday for some stumping. Since many have responded from out of the lower Bitterroot a Saturday seems like it would work for most. Whatcha think? I live on Tin Cup road 2 1/2 miles out of Darby.

Offline wahoo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 12:05:00 AM »
I will be out of town this week but would love to drive over and shoot in the future. Let me know

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 01:53:00 AM »
I'll try and let everyone know when things get rolling. I doubt the opener of turkey season would be a good day to start. LOL

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »
Private messages to all who responded. Looks like we will give a go on 4/17 weather permitting. Should be a good time!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©