3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Great customer service from TG sponsor  (Read 117 times)

Offline Jim Boettcher

• Trad Bowhunter
Great customer service from TG sponsor
« on: March 22, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »
I gotta just tell everyone about the great customer service I received from a TG sponsor. Pierre Lucas at SBD bowstrings knows how to treat his customers right. I had ordered two strings the first week of March, and hadn't heard anything or received any strings as of last Friday. I wanted to call and ask, but didn't want to be pushy. As I'm sure they are very busy. Well I kept thinking about everybody here talking about the fast delivery and all, and thought; how long does it take to build a couple strings? So last Friday I call to check on my order. Mr. Lucas informed me they went out 6 days after I ordered. So I tell him, I have no strings yet. Mr. Lucas made up two more strings to my specs and shipped them that day. I received them in the mail today! Then he tells me that if the original order shows up, to go ahead and keep those strings too. WOW! Again thank you SBD bowstrings for taking care of your customers. Sincerly Jim Boettcher

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Great customer service from TG sponsor
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »
Congrats to you and Pierre!!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©