3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Best Hunting Chair...HuntMore !!!!!!!!!  (Read 981 times)

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Best Hunting Chair...HuntMore !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »
GingivitisKahn...disagree, 100% ....comfortable rules when you spend a lot of time out in the field.  I look at it like  like anything, you get what you pay for...quality.  Life is too short to quibble over a few dollars and the comfort it will bring.

Offline GingivitisKahn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2010, 02:28:00 PM »
djanko - fair enough.  That's probably why there are several different hunting chair options.  :-)

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »
Good point...I also have a less expensive chair that is very good, not as good as the huntsmore, but good...it is the double bull magnum.

Online jess stuart

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »
Well my upgrade kit came in the mail yesterday.  So everything is good and my worries were unfounded, it is a great chair now even better with the upgrades.  Thanks for the help Onions,

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »
Hope you guys are right--I just ordered one. Ouch on the price!

Online stagetek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2010, 03:45:00 PM »
I'm 6'6" 250, and I am plenty comfortable in the DB Magnum stool. It's less expensive and completely quiet.

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »
huntryx...you won't go wrong with one, especially if you are someone that puts in the time in the woods.  stagetex, I have one of yours too and it is nice, just not as comfortable as the huntmore.

Online stagetek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2010, 11:31:00 PM »
I wouldn't mind trying one, but after hearing the problem with noise and customer service, not sure I want to spend that kind of money. I'll stay tuned for how these issues get resolved.

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2010, 01:11:00 PM »
I also have a Double Bull magnum and like its portability. I sometime hike way back on public land to get away from the crowds. With that said I would consider a Huntsmore for comfort. How can you tell if your buying the upgraded model and not the earlier edition? I do not want to buy new and then order an upgrade kit. Not for $200 anyway. Comments would be appreciated.

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2010, 09:10:00 PM »
Bill:

Order it directly from Huntmore and you will get the most recent.  I got mine a while back and am in the process of getting the upgrade.  Truthfully, upgrade or not, it's a great chair right now!!!

Offline FBB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »
I'm not sure where this "bad customer service" BS is coming from I emailed them last week and got a response the next day. I asked about the upgrades and told him that my brother and I both have a seat and he sent me the up grades with in two days no charge. Every time I have spoken to them they are nothing but helpful. I would recommend this seat to any one and every one.

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »
Scott finally got ahold of me and has promised to take care of my seat at Compton's. That certainly is fair and good service.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2010, 11:51:00 AM »
I just asked Scott about the upgrade got back to me asap and said how to check if it needed the upgrade and would get it out ASAP...can't get any better service than that!

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »
ttt

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2010, 08:04:00 PM »
I met Scott at Compton's. He apologized for not getting back to me via e-mail. He has another job that he has been lucky enough to keep busy with to help keep things going. Scott took my chair, took it apart, installed the upgrade kit correctly, seems I made a few mistakes, put the new clips on it and showed me again the best way to set it up. That's great customer service. The chair is quicker and absolutely quiet now. Best chair on the market, my opinion!

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
After sharing a camfire chat with Scott, from HuntMore, he showed me there are (what seem to be) endless ways to adjust the chair to meet your own comfort needs, which I found my comfort zone and was very pleased.  I scooted out of the shoot this morning before he had his display set up, so I will be first in line at the Great Lakes Longbow Invitational to get my own HuntMore chair.  Thanks Scott, it was nice to meet you and your boys.
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »
Scott just e-mailed to check to make sure I was happy with the upgrade and see if I had any further questions or concerns. I really like the improvements to the chair. Much friendlier to set-up and take down, and quiet as an owl in flight. I had harassed him about putting videos on his website and lo and behold there they are. Thanks Scott, for a GREAT hunting chair.

Offline Orion

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
Saw Scott at Compton's as well.  He supplied me with washers from the upgrade kit (I already had the other stuff) that should take care of the remaining noise I was worried about.  

As I said before, I really like the seat.  I spend long hours in a turkey blind and haven't found a more versatile, comfortable seat.  Plan to put it to use for deer this fall as well.

Offline carbonflyr

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »
ok... i'm sold so how can they be had?

Offline Kevin Winkler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »
carbonflyr, I sent you a PM
PBS Associate, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Life Member, WI Traditional Archers
Life Member, WI Bowhunters Association

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©