3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Micro-Flite Components  (Read 134 times)

Offline fb44

• Trad Bowhunter
Micro-Flite Components
« on: March 28, 2010, 08:52:00 AM »
Can anyone tell me where to find nock inserts for Micro-Flite #9 or other components? Also, I would like some feed back on the arrows. I just bought a recurve and I want to start shooting the Micro-Flites. Do you build them like carbon shafts or is there something else I should know?

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Micro-Flite Components
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 08:57:00 AM »
Cant you Contact the Manufacturer?? Dont know a thing about it, but This Is  THE  Place to Ask!!  :thumbsup:    :archer:
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Offline jcar315

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
Welcome to TG!

As a MF shooter I will say that they are top notch. I have a bunch I too got on **** but mine had the components already in them. The inserts that mine had were glued in and had the "adapter" that stuck out and you glue the heads on them. They are not a "screw in" type of adapter that you use screw in points with. I was wathcing that bunch of #9's and was wondering if carbon or alum type inserts would work if they were of appropriate diam.

I will be interested in what others have to say. They are great arrows to shoot with. Getting them from raw shafts to shootable arrows might be interesting.
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM  Family of the Bow"

Offline Cherokee Scout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 09:08:00 AM »
There are some inserts, etc on **** right now. If you search, look for different spellings, microflite, micro flite, micro flight, microflight.
John

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©