3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Who's waiting?  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Who's waiting?
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »
I should have a Seigeworks GenIII around the end of the month. My first new bow. The wait has been taxing to say the least. Also waiting for some test arrows to be made. Everything looks to be timing out about right. Just wish I didn't have to wait a few weeks for my REAL arrows to come in after I test the bow and find out what is needed. Should all be worth it in the end.
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Offline xroadshunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
4-1/2 months for my TallTines, but hould be soon.

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2010, 06:44:00 PM »
Waiting for my new 2 piece Thunderchild from Big Jim.56",the wildest Bocote he has for the limbs and Macassar ebony,red phonelic and Bocote for the handle.Jim assurred me the wait will be worth it.If its like all his others it will be a masterpiece.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
Waiting on my Snakebit from Norm Johnson. Ordered in July.

Offline xtrema312

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »
Down to a week or two on a Firefly and 10-11 months on a Shrew.  Good thing the Shrew takes so long because I don't have the $ yet.  :D
1 Timothy 4:4(NKJV)
For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving.

Firefly Long Bow  James 4:14
60" MOAB 54@29 James 1:17

Michigan Longbow Association

Offline wollybear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 09:22:00 PM »
yes yes yes i wish my wait would be over,but its not.but you know it is going to be worth it

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »
I'm two days into my wait for my new "Sonic Flight" 3pc T/D longbow from Herrmanns Archery. I was supposed to be done but, I've heard so many good things about Fred's bows, I just had to have one.   :D

But, unlike a lot of you, my wait is only going to be about a month.   :D    :thumbsup:
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline Bowshot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »
Just got on QUARTER MOON's list as well as back on Jack Kempf's, I don't care when they are done as long as it is next spring before bears and turkey's open. I just got a couple of new ones from Jack, I still need to get pic's, they are awesome!

Terry

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2010, 11:49:00 PM »
Talked to Dick today and my new Robertson lefty myrtle on myrtle longbow is in the mail. Yippee!!!

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »
2 for me. Another Morrison Cheyenne to match my Shawnee ( should be a couple or three more months) & a Sunbear recurve from Charlie Lamb (Ordered in March 2009)
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
I'm on the list for one of Big Jim's Buffalo Bows, a 2 pc. with that beautiful Dalmation Ebony he got hold of a while back. Two months down, another one or so to go!
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves".  ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Offline Plumber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2010, 06:50:00 PM »
northern mist shelton 45@ 28 Ilove these bows this will be my third.then its off to silvertip land.

Offline RonD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »
Have a Beeler Tracker longbow on order. Don't know when it will come or how many orders ahead of me. Dave's bows are worth the wait.

Online huckbuck

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »
My new Shrew Classic Hunter will be done this weekend. Walnut dymondwood riser with curly koa  limb veneers. Just in time for Turkey season.

Offline BCWV

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »
Well, I'm waiting on another Lost Creek myself. I hope it gets here early enough to shoot it before I go on my pig hunt. My wife took my back up Lost Creek so I had an excuse to order another one from Chad.

I love that woman.

Offline 684Kevin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »
Seven more agonizing months waiting on a 64" Zipper SXT longbow.  Seems like the last few years there has always been a bow waiting to  arrive.  There must be a name for this disease/virus.  Fun though.

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »
Waiting on a ebony and cherry Trees Custom Prickly Curve.

Offline Robhood23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »
Waiting on a griffin, only just over a year into it and can't decide between a Big Jim longbow or a Centaur! Gotta a used Centaur coming so I will decide which list to get on after I get that one!
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right!!!

Offline Skipmaster1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2010, 02:32:00 AM »
I am waiting for my shrew.....only 10 bows ahead of me now!

Offline Matt Quick

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2010, 02:47:00 AM »
Ordered a one piece Silvertip recurve around the first of the year.  Should be ready sometime this summer.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©