3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: southern draw longbows  (Read 139 times)

Offline hydrasport205

• Trad Bowhunter
southern draw longbows
« on: April 12, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
traded this weekend for a southern draw longbow 60" 45# just wated to see if anyone has shot these bows or may have one..  I would also like to see some pics of yours..  Mine shoots great really love the grip and no hand shock at all seems like a really great bow

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: southern draw longbows
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »
I have a couple of friends that have them and I have shot them.I thought they were a fine shooting bow,I really liked the grip on it.They were a great buy on a T/D longbow,I believe you could get a new one for less then $500.To bad he has stopped building them.

Offline LBOW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 05:34:00 PM »
I have shot them and I think they are great. Until this week end I had three of them. I'm glad you like it. I sold your Browning while I was still at the shoot.It was nice to meet you Bob.  MIKE
Life is tough,it's even tougher if you are stupid. SEMPER FI (63-67)

Offline str8jct

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 06:17:00 PM »
I acquired one last week in a trade.  It shoots smooth and no shock.  Its a bit light, 48@28 for me though and I'm probably gonna sell it if you want another.

Offline hydrasport205

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »
Mike im not a big trader of bows in fact i hate to part with any of my bows. But let me say thanks for the trad we made. I really didnt have any use for the bow I traded and I wanted a smooth shootin longbow. I look forward to seeing you at next years shoot. Who knows maybe well do some more trading? Your a class act  thanks again Mike for the great trad

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©