3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: need info on dale stahl bows..  (Read 733 times)

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
need info on dale stahl bows..
« on: April 29, 2007, 02:05:00 AM »
would like to see pics and opinions on dale stahl bows...the few ive seen look nice.. but I havent shot one....would also like any contact info......thanks again...
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline sou-pawbowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: need info on dale stahl bows..
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 07:45:00 AM »
I've never shot one myself, but six years ago I had the privelege of sharing a campfire at ETAR with some gents from Baltimore that shot his bows.  They had nothing but good things to say about both bow and bowyer.  Saturday evening Dale stopped by and spent about an hour with us.  From that encounter I came away with the impression he was a very talented and humble fellow. Hope this helps.
Molon labe

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
ttt
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »
Hi Steve,, I found this I hope this helps,, maybe they'll have contact info.
  http://members.aol.com/jmtradit/index/bowpg.html
TGMM

Offline bowalaska

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »
I have one with two sets of limbs, 37# & 47# and are made with high quality.  Great shooters also.  It has the curved limb fit to the riser and both sets fit perfectly.

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
I had 3. All of them were great shooters. top notch craftsmanship also.<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 11:34:00 PM »
keep er coming guys.. thanks...
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Oscararrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 02:23:00 AM »
I was lucky enough to buy one used, and it is one of the best bows I own(I have many). 45@28 62 and pulls so smooth and shoots very nice. I'd like to get another but I'd end up getting the same thing! I was shooting it this morning, and it will make it's way to the field this year.

Oh, the craftsmanship is flawless. The sight window is kind of short compared to other bows, so far no problem as I cant the bow a bit. Dale builds a solid bow.

Offline turkey65

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »
I've have used Dales bows for about twelve years now, we currently have three in the family. Mine, my sons, and my grandsons with extra limbs. Not only is it our prefered bow, and we've owned many different major named bows, in our opinion the workmanship is the best, the shooting ability is the best, and the man is the best to deal with. I jump around shooting different bows all year round but when the cards are down and I want meat my Stahl is the bow I shoot. Hope this helps.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 11:42:00 AM »
J&M Traditions in Sunbury, PA handles them. The ones I shot had pretty "high wrist" on em, but very nicely made...shot them well, but not for long with the higher wrist configuration.

Beautifully done bows...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©