3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: m.o.b.b. 1  (Read 152 times)

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
m.o.b.b. 1
« on: April 17, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »
i just received m.o.b.b. 1 in the mail yesterday.i had to wait untill early this morning to watch it. WOW! what a very informitive video. by the end of dale karch's segment i realized how much i really truly suck. ive got alot of work to do. but at the same time im gonna enjoy getting to where i wanna be as far as the accuracy factor.im also looking foward to getting rid of bad shooting habits.i also cant wait to see volume 2 . for all the newbies here i strongly suggest you see this video . after watching it you'll understand why regards ruddy
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline The Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: m.o.b.b. 1
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 08:20:00 AM »
I learned a lot from M.O.B.B. 1 & 2, taking little pieces here and there from each of the shooters.  The "dead release" didn't work for me(causes me to collapse when I reach anchor rather than increasing back tension).  I'm not saying that it doesn't work for some people, it just doesn't work for me.  The biggest thing I learned was that everyone is different and I think you have to develop an anchor and form that works for you.  I need to get M.O.B.B. 3 and see how they use the formaster.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©