3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Got My New Beeler Longbow Friday  (Read 973 times)

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Got My New Beeler Longbow Friday
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2010, 11:06:00 PM »
Beeler bow owners, show your bows. Nice bow there Dannybows. If you get tired of it keep me in mine. It would fit well with the two I have.  :archer2:

Offline bolong

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »
Nice!!!       :thumbsup:
bolong

Offline rushlush

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »
Very nice!

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 05:19:00 PM »
Don, if I ever suffer a "Fit of Madness" and decide to sell her, you have first dibs. The bow in my Avatar was the first bow Dave sold to the public, got it off the auction site from Dave. Sold her last year due to financial needs, and I regret it every day. It was Ipe.
I'm heading to the Whittingham Shoot in a couple days and I can only take one bow. I chose this Beeler over my Pronghorn and two Zippers because she shoots right-up there with them, and she's also a weight I can shoot all day. The other's are heavier in draw weight. She's feather-light, and soooo smooth drawing.
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves".  ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Offline JMartin

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2010, 09:25:00 PM »
I would post pictures of mine....however ishoot4thrills posted 'em for me LOL. He was kind enough to sell me that bow. I do love it!

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
Never even heard of these!!! great to see something new!! Thank you
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »
Interesting design.
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
Well, I finally quit shooting and made a quiver for the bow. How does it look? It's a new style for us called an Apache X. I believe that it makes the bow shoot even better.  :archer2:  

Offline RonD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
I like the quiver. It looks great on the bow. Are these quivers similar to the ones Dave sells with his bows?  Do you know who makes Daves quivers?

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »
Thanks Ron. Dave's quiver is a Navajo I (icon) with his logo on it. We make them for him. They look good on his bows also. They are a good match. The Beeler bow are lightweight and it would be a shame to weigh it down with a heavy quiver or one that looks like it belongs on an x-bow.

The guys  are coming over in a few minutes. Guess what we'll be doing?   :archer2:

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
Man that quiver looks good on that bow, perfect compliment to each other.   :thumbsup:
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline aussieman8

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2010, 07:30:00 PM »
nice bow!

Offline RonD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »
Well, all I can say is that you make one fine looking quiver and it certainly dresses up your Beeler bow. I ordered my Beeler Tracker with the gray actionwood and the red and black phenolic in the riser. I am hoping the phenolic materials will give the bow weight so that I won't need a quiver. I hope to see it sometime soon, but for the time being I am enjoying looking at your bow until the day of arrival.  Should I decide to put a quiver on it I will certainly be contacting you.

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2010, 10:21:00 PM »
Ron, I shoot with or without the quiver.The quiver is lightweight (5.3 oz) so that it doesn't change where the bow shoots. It does possibly add a little stability to the bow. Either way the bow shoots great.

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »
I can't see enough of the Beeler bows. Anyone else have photos to share, or comments on how they shoot?

Danny guess you haven't changed your mind yet? Lol    :archer2:

Offline LPN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »
ishoot4thrills,,I recognize that bow,,Only bow I've ever come to regret selling,,can't wait for Dave to get up and running again.

Offline hunterbob

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »
nice looking quiver.I would post pics of my Beeler on here but it looks just like yours.
robert quetot

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »
Here's a couple of the Ipe one I sold. Dave's first bow sold to the public. These pics were taken the first time I shot it. Random arrows, no tuning, my first Longbow, coming from recurves. Shots were at 18 yards. She was 56" and 55@28. Wish I still had her.

"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves".  ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »
OK Don, here are some pics I've collected over time. Hope these hold you over for awhile. Lol!

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »
Last ones.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©