3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Dryad Bows  (Read 397 times)

Offline Mike Brown

• Trad Bowhunter
Dryad Bows
« on: April 29, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »
Hey guys this is a little late as I have an impending death in the family and have not had time and my mind is a bit frazzled right now.

I went to the TBOT shoot at the Bugscuffle a couple of weeks back and got to see these bows up close and personal.  I did not shoot one as I have bought 2 new bows and a set of limbs in the last 3 months and I like to sleep in the house.

But I have to say that the model that is backed with horn is beatiful.  I was impressed with what these guys are doing without fiberglass.  If they shoot half as good as they look I would have went home with one so I just fondled one for a few minutes.

If you get a chance to take a peek at one they are worth looking at just for the aesthetic value alone.  Take care.  Mike.

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Dryad Bows
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 11:55:00 PM »
Mike Westvang "WingNut" is the Owner of Dryad Bows, and his Son crank out some Awsome Bows, and I am Sure Mike will be Pleased with the Compliment too!!
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Offline Mike Brown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »
I know Mike.  He can also cook as well or even better than he builds bows.

Offline wingnut

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »
Well Dang Mike.  Thanks for the kind words.  Those little BushWackers are sure head turners alright.  We had a lot of guys fondling and I had to enforce the no licking rule too many times.  It was good talking with you again.  They are so small maybe we could get one in the house under the radar.  LOL

Mike
Mike Westvang

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »
You guys need to quit talking so nice about them! I was hoping to steal a deal on a Bushwacker at Compton's but it will be darn near impossible now. Thanks.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline joel smith

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:14:00 PM »
haven't got one of their built bows but can tell you from my experience that Mike's real easy to do business with
"...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way..."
Jimmy Buffet from HE WENT TO PARIS

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©