3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Posi-grip  (Read 212 times)

Offline K2

• Trad Bowhunter
Posi-grip
« on: May 02, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »
Has anyone tried the Posi-grip by Eclipse, Kustom King or 3Rivers?  How do they compare to the sure-grip.  How do you like it?  Can you feels the dimples?  Thanks for any info.  Ken

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Posi-grip
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »
I got one a little while ago for my vortex longbow.  I like it.  You don't really feel the dimples, but they give you ever so slightly better traction if your hands are sweaty.  I like the sure-grip and a piece on bicycle inner-tube also.  I prefer the Posi-grip over the other two.  Since the sure-grip and Posi-grip are around the same price, I would choose the Posi-grip.  I would say that if you are being thrifty and have more than one bow, you are much better off just using a bicycle inner-tube.

Offline easyup

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 12:41:00 AM »
In AZ we see some sweat.  I have tried them all and prefer the state of the art in tennis overgrips.  Can not recall the name but it is much more thin than the typical bow grips (even leather) and yet great at pulling the sweat away from the hand and provising a great no slip grip.  You might want to drop by a good sporting goods store and check out what they have in stock.

Offline L. E. Carroll

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 04:30:00 AM »
Just put a Posi Grip on my Kwyk Styk and am very happy with it.  Yes, I do feel the dimples and they work great for keeping my hand in place. I'm getting it set up for a possibly wet Black Bear hunt AK.  I think this grip will be just the ticket in wet weather.

Gene  :wavey:
Tall Tines R/C
64 Kodiak
69 Super Kodiak Big River replica
56" 55$# Static Tipped Kwyk Styk
Blacktail Elite
54 dual shelf Compass Kodiak

PBS Associate Member
Traditional Bowhunters of WA.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©