3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: looking for some hunting/stumping buddies in upstate, SC  (Read 187 times)

Offline Looper

• Trad Bowhunter
looking for some hunting/stumping buddies in upstate, SC
« on: May 03, 2010, 01:27:00 AM »
I'm looking for some fellow traditional hunters to shoot with in the upstate of SC.  I'm in north Greenville county and have some property in north Pickens.  I usually shoot every day around the house, but like to go over to the river property every weekend and fish and shoot stumps/dirt clods/coyotes.  There's usually a good chances to find some indian artifacts, too.  If anyone around would like to tag along, you're more than welcome to.

I've got a nice canoe, too, and am hankering to take a long float trip.  There are several good rivers around.

Send me a PM, if you're interested.

Offline Brock

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: looking for some hunting/stumping buddies in upstate, SC
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 07:58:00 PM »
Have you joined the SC Bowhunters or contacted Carolina Traditional Archers to see who might be near?

There are quite a few up there if I remember right...when I lived in Sumter the Keowee Bowman were very active and a few others.

http://www.thearcher.com/clubs/listClubs.cfm?place=SouthCarolina&map=world
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Offline allanburden

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: looking for some hunting/stumping buddies in upstate, SC
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »
I used to hunt the Chestnut Ridge heritage preserve off Hwy 11 when I lived in Woodruff.  I will be moving to southern Greenville County in the Pelzer area on June 30th.  I will send ya a PM.
"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." Ernest Hemingway

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©