3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Colorado Shooters  (Read 894 times)

Online Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Colorado Shooters
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2010, 06:53:00 PM »
Well Dang it all to heck!!!!  Another year goes by and I missed the CTAS!  :banghead:  

I had all my plans in order to go, but then found out that I might be closing on a house that Friday so I put my efforts into that venture, thinking I would be in the house during the weekend.....Weeeellllll that didn't happen!!!!  :mad:  

So I was stuck changing my plans again and spent much needed time fishing....LOL

Looks like you guys had a great time as always and I am surely sorry I missed it, was really looking forward to meeting some of you.

Ryan - Great pics!  looking forward to some more, and hope the shoot was a success for you.
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline K.S.TRAPPER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
Great picks Ryan and nice shooting guys.

Looks like a great location for a shoot.  :thumbsup:  

Tracy
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »
I'd sure like to make this one some year - looks like a great time!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »
Here are a couple more. I should have taken more, but I didnt really get a lot of time to shoot.

This is the battle clout, I actually got an arrow in the center ring.
And here is my crew. They are really great kids and had a ball.

I would put one up of my wife, but she'd probably not approve, what with the no makeup, mosquitos and allergies.
Hope to see evryone next year.
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Bryan pinick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2010, 09:41:00 PM »
Man, I can't miss this shoot again  :knothead:

Offline San Juan Slim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »
Well, I got my truck fixed at Ford in Durango on Wednesday and my wife and I left at 5 am Thursday morning to head out to the shoot.  We needed a part for our camp trailer in Colorado Springs and we wound up spending almost 12 hours getting to the shoot and seeing more than half the state on the way up there.

To Mark, Jim, the rest of the board, and the volunteers:  Thanks for the incredible effort you guys put in to pull this thing off.  It was my second year to attend the shoot and I'm already planning for next year.  It is a tremendously fun shoot and I had a great time meeting more new folks and some old friends from last year.  The weather was just about perfect this year.  Best of all, my wife has really enjoyed shooting with me and we did four of the courses together on Friday and Saturday.

Ryan, I did stop by your booth and said hello.  I didn't invest in a shirt yet, but one day soon I'll have to get one.  I spent all my money with Mark.

Now my next goal is to make it to the CTAS Banquet next winter.

Mike

Offline Homebru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2010, 11:07:00 PM »
Looks like another great Shoot.  Wish I could have been there.  Anybody ever figured out how to change a teenagers birthday?
homebru

Offline Craig Schoneberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2010, 11:11:00 PM »
As others have said, Thank you to the CTAS members and officers who worked hard to make it an enjoyable weekend for all.  I had a great time - even though the 3 Arrow range almost did this old flatlander in.  Still can't believe my son-in-law did the 3 Arrow course with my 10 month old granddaugher on his back - and I thought my recurve was getting too heavy to carry!  Thanks again for putting on such a great event.
Craig
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member
Nebraska Bowhunters Association Life Member
Nebraska Traditional Archers Life Member
Traditional Archers of Nevada Founding Member
Colorado Traditional Archers Society

Offline Colotrad

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2010, 11:14:00 PM »
Homebru - Just celebrate the birthday at the shoot.  Bring em on up.
TGMM Family of the Bow
60" Griffin T/D
56" Shrew C/H T/D
58" Shrew C/H T/D
62” Javaman Assyrian T/D

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©