3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Mcgroundstalker weekend  (Read 236 times)

Offline Skipmaster1

• Trad Bowhunter
Mcgroundstalker weekend
« on: May 15, 2010, 10:00:00 PM »
Just to let everyone know, we had a great day today, shooting a "muzzy" course, 3D, 60yd deer targets and flying disks! what a blast.....

But, we had to call it a weekend due to an unforeseen problem. We all packed up and headed for home tonight and we will not be there shooting tomorrow. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone planning on making it tomorrow

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Mcgroundstalker weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 10:48:00 PM »
I had a great time, hope everything is all right!!!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
You guys are the best! Sorry we had to head on out but... Well, ya get the picture.

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »
I hope  all is well Mike   :pray:
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »
All is O.K. health wise. Have a problem with my septic tank backing into the basement.  :eek:  Kinda makes the house not so nice to be in. I'll head back up there soon to get a grip on it... It never ends!  :(

... mike ...

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:56:00 AM »
Sorry you have to deal with this Hammer.I think we all had a blast and enjoyed what traditional archery is all about.BS-ing, lotsa laughs and some good food thrown in the mix.Ill get some pics up soon.By the way, the doughnuts never made it home.I got pulled over and the trooper and I ate em all while shooting the breeze.  :rolleyes:

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 01:14:00 PM »
Thanks Izzy... By the way... That's one fine stone point arrow ya made there. Has a special place in my "archery room" right next to a stone blade turkey foot knife. (And some other stuff my wife says must stay downstairs)  :rolleyes:

... mike ...

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »
Mike, so sorry I couldnt make it yesterday. I was going to today, until Greg called. Hope you get it resolved quickly, and if I can do anything to help, let me know.

Could have used a day shooting with all of you guys.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »
Sorry to here about the septic,and didn't even go while I was there.....Glad it nothing serious like an accident or something. Again just a great time.   :thumbsup:
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »
Holy Cra...Mikey...no pun intended....Your septic up there hardly gets any usage.....Shouldn't have backed up into the basement....anyway...get it fixed right this time....
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©