3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: *** Tradgang ST. JUDES T-SHIRT SALE!!! *** Total on Page 9!!!  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Talondale

• Trad Bowhunter
Ok, we're now taking orders for this year's Tradgang St. Judes T-shirt.  The design for this year is more child friendly but some adults liked it too so we will offer the shirt in both youth and adult sizes.  The print will be on the front of the shirts only.  We are also going to offer them in two colors; sand and kiwi.

We're going to run this   like last time.  

This year the shirts are Gildan brand   heavy T\\'s , 100% pre-shrunk cotton.  My kids just got two shirts for their church choir in the kiwi color and it looks good and is good quality.  Cost will be again $25 for youth and adult (with an additional charge for XXL and XXXL adult, $2 and $3 respectively).  Youth T comes in Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (a seperate   website  suggest the sizing for youth as S=6-8, M=10-12, L=14-16, that's a rough estimate). The adult Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL. (see my post below for the possibility for toddler and infant sizes) It may seem high for a tshirt but the point is to raise money for St. Judes.  Everything over costs (actual tshirt, printing, and postage) goes directly to St. Judes.

NOW OFFERING TODDLER SIZES: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, 7
(Note: Toddler sizes are a   different shirt company and different color - Key Lime)

TO ORDER: Send a check for $25 FOR EACH SHIRT (suggest $27 for 2XL and $28 for 3XL) to:
Chuck Browder
PO Box 13527
Roanoke, VA 24035

Post on this thread how many, what size, and prefered color between now and 9PM June 6. You can post your mailing address on this thread or EMAIL me your mailing address at Talondale @yahoo.com (take out the space in front of the @ symbol) (I would recommend email). PLEASE DON'T PM ME. My box will fill up and I won't get the PM and won't know.

Last time we sold 101 shirts and raised $1,700.  Let's see if we can beat it this time. My son Jesse (in my avatar) was a patient at St Jude with uncurable cancer and they have a special place in our hearts and this was the best way we thought we could add to the auction. This way those of us who's hearts are bigger than our wallets can participate. There's no limit to how many you can order. If you have any other questions post them here or email me.

Thanks

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: *** Tradgang ST. JUDES T-SHIRT SALE!!! *** Total on Page 9!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 09:58:00 PM »
Chuck, who do you want us to make the check to.
I would like a xtra small child in the green.
Good on ya Chuck! God Bless you.
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Talondale

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:10:00 AM »
Make checks payable to me.  If that makes you uncomfortable you can make it out to St. Judes.  I will need enough made out to me to cover the costs of everything then it doesn't matter.

Offline varmint101

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 02:54:00 AM »
What kind of kid sizes will you have?  My daughter is 2.  I think she wears a 24 month shirt, but it might be 18month.  Womens sizes too?

Thanks.
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 06:29:00 AM »
Love the idea, the shirts and the "simple" design, Chuck. You guys GO, big time. Hope the shirts raise a bunch - bless your hearts.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline spike buck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 07:39:00 AM »
I too am interested in what sizes you have for children and if you have 18mo - 24mo. Thanks

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »
Yep...need sizes please.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »
chuck can you clarify the sizes for the kids, please..and both kids and adults are $25?
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Offline Talondale

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 08:15:00 AM »
Youth T comes in Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL  (my kids got the small and they wear 6/6 slim and it fit them but was roomy in the shoulders.  The adult Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.  We may not be able to do an infant print because we are using only one screen setup for both the adult and youth shirts to save money.  Another screen setup for a four color print like this in order to fit infant size shirts would cost us an additional $100 setup fee ($25 per color screen).  This would mean that the St. Judes kids wouldn't get as much money.  BUT... if we can get enough infant or toddler size orders to justify a second printing (at least five shirts or more to at least cover costs) then I'm willing to include infant/toddler sizes too.  The only problem I see is that the   toddler/infant  t-shirts come in different colors (Gildan doesn't seem to offer toddler or infant size shirts).  We'd have to pick one color and adjust the print colors to compliment.  But since we'd be doing all new screens that shouldn't be a problem.  Toddler sizes look to be Sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, 7.   Not sure if we could use the same image size for infants.  If not we'd need enough orders in both infant and toddler to do both.  I'll get clarification from the printer on how many setups we would need.

So, in short, post here if you'd have an interest in a toddler/infant size shirt and what color you'd think best, and how many.  If we get enough orders and a fairly obvious color preference we're willing to make some.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 09:41:00 AM »
OK...I need 2 adult Larges - and 3 adult Mediums...and 2 Youth Mediums.

ALL of them the Green color please.

I'll make the check out to you cause you did a jam up job last time and I want to make sure you get yourself covered.  I know you'll take care of the donations....and thanks for doing this.   :notworthy:

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 09:44:00 AM »
I think we should also send in one to Doug to send in with the checks at the end of the auction....St Judes might want to tac it up somewhere for the kids to see.....and it probably needs to be a kids size as well.

Offline Doug Campbell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 09:53:00 AM »
Great idea Terry and great job Chuck, I'll need one, lg sand and one, med kiwi, both adult. Thanks!!
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith

Offline Talondale

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »
Thanks Terry and Doug.  I'll put in an order for a youth shirt to send to Doug for St Judes as well.

@ Drew,
   Yes, both youth (and infant or toddler if we add them) and adults are $25 each, with the exception of the 2XL and 3XL sizes as mentioned.  Think of it as a "premium" (business jargon for gift) for each $25 dollar donation.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 12:08:00 PM »
No problem Chuck. Check is on the way. If you end up doing toddler sizes, I would like to change my order to a 3T.If not the extra small will work. Thanks
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline rushlush

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »
I need 1 XL adult sandstone, 1 L youth kiwi. Thank you

Offline rastaman

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »
i need 1-XS youth & 2-XL adults...all 3 in kiwi.
Mail to:
Randy Keene
%Doctors Pharmacy
PO Box 322
Oglethorpe, Ga

Check will go out tomorrow!
Thank you sir!
TGMM Family of the Bow

:archer:                                               

Randy Keene
"Life is precious and so are you."  Marley Keene

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »
I need one large kiwi, and one xxl kiwi please...email sent to you...

thanks for doing this.......

Lee

Offline b.glass

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
I would like a Med., and XL, and a XXL.

Bona Glass
1979 S. 900 E.
Marion IN 46953
B.Glass, aka Mom, aka Longbowwoman
Gregory R. Glass Feb. 14th, 1989-April 1st, 2007; Forever 18.
TGMM Family of The Bow
Mark 5:36 "Don't be afraid, just believe".

Offline Northwoods

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »
I'll order 3 shirts, all sand color kid's sizes XS and S.  if toddler shirts are available a 2T in sand or whatever color is chosen.  if toddler shirts are not available, make the 3rd shirt a kids XS in sands.

Ted Trueblood
44880 310th St
Aitkin,MN 56431

Thanks.

Ted
Be strong and of good courage, do not be afraid or be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go - Joshua 1:9

Offline b.glass

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »
Oops! Forgot to say I would like them in kiwi.
B.Glass, aka Mom, aka Longbowwoman
Gregory R. Glass Feb. 14th, 1989-April 1st, 2007; Forever 18.
TGMM Family of The Bow
Mark 5:36 "Don't be afraid, just believe".

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©