3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Going to 3 Rivers Tommorrow?  (Read 153 times)

Offline ChetterB

• Trad Bowhunter
Going to 3 Rivers Tommorrow?
« on: June 06, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »
I will be in the area for business, and will have time to stop by at the end of business day what should I buy , a must have before I leave? appreciate your thoughts, thanks Jerry.

Offline waiting4fall

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Going to 3 Rivers Tommorrow?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »
Take 2 things for sure, lots of time & lot's of money!     :biglaugh:      May I share my 1st visit there w/ you? Quite a few years ago I made the 5 hr drive from Winfield, WV, to 3 Rivers. Of course I was completely jacked! I was truly impressed when I got there, it's just perfect! They really do have it all, & if they don't they can either get it, or knows someone who can.

The staff were all very nice, hospitable, & more than willing to answer all my giddy questions. They have a shooting range upstairs,You can shoot til your arm falls off!     :archer2:      the warehouse products on the main floor.I honestly spent $500 in about an hour & just HAD to stop there!     "[dntthnk]"    

I got a nice tour & it's just absolutely first rate all the way! A very funny thing happened when I was at the counter checking out. I was holding a T.B.M. in my hand, & the lady asked me if I wanted to buy that also, I said no as I had a subscription. A few day after I got home that magazine came in the mail, & my picture was in the trophy section! I would have loved to shown them that when I was there, but of course had no idea.

I bought everything to start making my arrows, & I think it was vhs tapes @ that time, I bought 8 or 10 different ones, books, some shirts, I easily could have spent twice the amount I did!You will love it I'm sure. The lobby has a bunch of very cool stuff. Can't wait to hear about your experience. Safe travels.

Offline ChetterB

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Going to 3 Rivers Tommorrow?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 11:18:00 PM »
Thanks Waiting for fall, I will give you an update on wednesday. I am going to shoot some bows, and buy some needed supplies. Thanks Jerry.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©