3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: roy hall navajo scout brace height  (Read 333 times)

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
roy hall navajo scout brace height
« on: June 06, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »
anyone know the recommended brace height for a navajo scout? thanks in advance. also just one more quick question,the draw length of the bow is 27'' would it hurt the bow to draw it to 28''?
Richard Battistoni

Offline Lowrider

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: roy hall navajo scout brace height
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 07:35:00 PM »
I shoot his Navajo Apache Longbow and looked on his brochure that he gave me. He had all of his bows listed on there with the brace heights except this one. If you will call him when he is in the shop tommorrow, he can give it to you. He is a super nice guy.  His # is 903-657-8780.

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 08:04:00 PM »
thanks,just did that right after i posted this question,guess i'll wait and see what roy says.
Richard Battistoni

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »
thanks for the replies,roy called today and was very helpful and one heck of a nice guy to talk with,anyways he gave me some great info. on the bow and thought i'd share it with you all.the brace height he recommends for this bow is 7 1/2 - 8 1/4''  also he recommended using b50 flemish and catwhiskers instead of fur silencers,another thing he mentioned is that if you here a tick in the bow,put some bow string wax on the limbs where they bolt on,said it was the finish rubbing and not to be alarmed by this.hope this bit of info. passed onto me from roy is helpful to anyone else who shoots this particular bow,and did i mention he's one very nice guy to talk with.take care,rich
Richard Battistoni

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©