3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: tracer nocks  (Read 783 times)

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: tracer nocks
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 06:06:00 PM »
Well, I know I am honest when I fill out the forms, but I think we are saying similar things.  I wouldn't give away my mounts though--too many good memories!

Offline Bowmania

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »
BobW, Not so sure we care about A&J (P&Y) or B&C, but we should care about Compton.  Hope they're illegal with them.

Bowmania
I'm not putting up with this guys shit and dogging me.

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »
If you want to see excitement...load up your 5 and 7 year old sons arrow with a lighted nock at dusk in the front yard... :) ......they were taylor made for kids!!
Aim down your arrow because thats where it's going.

Offline COOCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 09:19:00 PM »
Joebuck said it taylor made for kids.My nephew and I were shootin the ather evening with tracers but his kids bow didn't seem to shoot far enough for his liking,sooo I hade him try and shoot my 65# curve lying on his back using his feet and a two hand draw  :scared:  when that arrow flew into the neighbors cornfield he jumped up and yelled "YEA BABY! Now were cookin with gas"I don't think I've ever seen a kid smile that big  :goldtooth:    :jumper:  I just hope he dosn't stumble across and old Dukes of Hazzard episode and want me to tape TNT on the other end.
Jeff Couture

Offline smokin feathers

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 11:06:00 PM »
tracers have battery problems and the magnet gets lost a lot. I switched to selling the nocturnal lighted nocks and like them a whole lot better. We even use them on our bowfishin arrows so you can get the shot on video better.
Smoke

TGMM-FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline BobW

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 12:52:00 PM »
Originally posted by Bowmania:
BobW, Not so sure we care about A&J (P&Y) or B&C, but we should care about Compton.  Hope they're illegal with them.

Bowmania
just pointing out a fact that might/might not be of importance to someone.  Don't beat the messenger.  I could care less as to their use or acceptance, or any "book" for that matter.  The only reason I knew of this is that there is an official scorer in our club who felt it important to let the membership know at a meeting last week.
"A sagittis hungarorum libera nos Domine"
>>---TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow--->
Member: Double-T Archery Club, Amherst, NY
St. Judes - $100k for 2010 - WE DID IT!!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©