3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 7tH Age Bowhunting Now Booking "Texas"  (Read 732 times)

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
7tH Age Bowhunting Now Booking "Texas"
« on: June 13, 2010, 05:10:00 PM »
7th Age Bowhunting, LLC is now booking for hog and javelina hunts January-March 2011(Crane County). Due to limited spots available this year we'll start booking early for the New Year hunts. These hunts are very low pressure hunts on very large ranches. Unlimited hogs and 2 javelina per person. Prices are $125 per day/3 day minimum.

Other hog/javelina hunts available in November and December 2010. "Hog only" hunts available year round. Thanks for your continued business and support. I couldn't have stayed in business for so long without you. Curtis Kellar

Please call to book a hunt (361)648-605
or email at  [email protected]

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 7tH Age Bowhunting Now Booking "Texas"
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
Good to see ya back! Did ya get my message? Talk to you soon.
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline wingnut

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 06:03:00 PM »
Good to see ya around Curtis!!

Tell us about the new ranch.

Any pics?

Mike
Mike Westvang

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 06:29:00 PM »
Hey fella's, great to see yall too!!  :wavey:  

Mike, Last year was the first year I had the new place and so I still haven't seen the whole place. It's another big place. Lots of game and unlike other places I had in Crane County, this one doesn't get double booked over the top of us by quail hunters, hog dog hunters, etc, the way the other place did. Sorry to loose that place but the The Leassor kept screwing every hunter I took there by booking hunters over us when we had "exclusive" rights to the lease. He books as many hunters as he can at any given time and tells them all they have exclusive rights. It was just real bad for business. Mr Wight just about cost me the whole business because so many hunters were so unhappy.

This place is equally as good of hunting as long as the weather stays settled. There are as many hogs and javelina as any place in West Texas. I think there were 27 javelina killed and I lost count of hogs last year. If you saw pics of Texas Sweat or any of the Winter hunts then you saw the place. The only difference is that we'll have lodging instead of tents this year and more new property adjacent to this one. I'm short on time or I'd post more pics. Call me sometime. I'd love to get caught up.

Steadman, Got the message. Deposit that check if you haven't already. Thanks a ton! The window decals will be for sale soon. CK

Offline Jason R. Wesbrock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 06:34:00 PM »
Curtis,

Is this that ranch we hunted last year? That place was absolutely CRAWLING with game.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 06:40:00 PM »
Kool to see You Back CK. I was just asking about you the other day...

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
Curtis,
I'll be heading out Thanksgiving to visit family. Looking forward to visitng with you for a couple of days. I'll be bringing about 20lbs.of boudin for you.

Offline John3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »
Email sent Curtis...
"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor".  Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri
Compton Life Member #333

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
I meant to say this in my earlier post. If any of you guy's want a quality hunt in Texas for either hog or javalina, Curtis is the one to book with. I have hunted with 7th age several times and will do so again in the future.

Offline bwana

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
Had a blast last year Curtis. Hope to do it again this year. You got mail...bill

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 08:31:00 PM »
:thumbsup:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 08:34:00 PM »
Just sent ya a PM CK.  :thumbsup:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »
Thanks fella's!

Jason, It's the same place.

I'll return the emils and pm. Good to see you guys.   :thumbsup:   CK

Offline azhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 12:41:00 AM »
I want to book some hunting with Curtis.  If there is anyone booking a hunt and need one or two guys to book with you please let me know. May be able to bring a friend of mine. If not, I will drive out myself. What is the best time to go considering weather etc. Thanks, Mark

Offline gudspelr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 12:50:00 AM »
Questions from a dummy who has never hunted hogs, javelina, or Texas:

What is the hunt like?  I've never been hunting with an outfitter-what's a hunting day generally like?  Is the ranch fenced?  Do you hunt from stands/blinds at feeders or open country and stalk?  Don't have a lot of money that some out of state hunts can cost, but yours seems pretty darned reasonable.  What does it cost for tags, etc.?  Minimum number of hunters at a time or could a guy book by himself (don't have many trad friends...)?

Thanks

Jeremy
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
- William Morris

Craftsmen strive to make their products both.

Offline Dick in Seattle

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 02:53:00 AM »
email sent

Dick in Seattle... busy dusting off the Big Bad Wolf...
Dick in Seattle

"It ain't how well the bow you shoot shoots, it's how well you shoot the bow you shoot."

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 07:38:00 AM »
Jeremy, I'd prefer to let previous clients tell you about the hog and javelina hunts but I'll at least hit the high spots.

7th Age Bowhunting offers hunt packages custom designed to your specifications or we simply offer you a hunt that we feel is is the most productive by our standards. It's your choice. If you have a dream and you want it fullfilled we;ll try our best to do so.

All hunts book noon to noon. You arrive at noon, get settled, tour the ranch, and hunt that evening. The last day on the ranch you'll hunt the morning hunt and return for a noon departure. We run feeders on ranches that I don't frequent as often and we corn roads and water holes on ranches that I stay on. All hunts are highly productive. If the ranch has problems that affect hunts we drop the ranch from our available properties. 7th Age Bowhunting is about finding the very best properties with the highest concentrations of game. If the properties don't live up to our standards we let someone else have the ranches.

Prices are the cheapest in the industry for what we offer. $125 daily on most hunts. All packages custom unless you join the January and February hunts. Those two months are basically saved for Tradgang hunters. We rast the ranch for two weeks between every hunt to ensure little pressure on any animals. Hope that helps. Thanks for the inquiry. Curtis 361-648-6059

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 07:47:00 AM »

Here is one from the ranch Curtis speaks of, Feb of this year.
hunt it

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »

Her4e is another from same hunt.
hunt it

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 07:50:00 AM »

Few jackalopes around as well.