3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I want to point out professionals.  (Read 232 times)

Offline Mr Green 740

• Trad Bowhunter
I want to point out professionals.
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
I want to say how much I appreciated the help I got at the KME booth at Cloverdale. These guys were courteous and super helpful. These guys can teach a lot to other people trying to practice good customer service. Job well done!
Evolutionary Traditionalist

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I want to point out professionals.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 09:58:00 PM »
None better out there!  :clapper:

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »
Super. Good customer service will make me spend maybe a little more money. In this busy world its getting harder to come by.RC

Offline Shawn Rackley

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 10:05:00 PM »
i have never used this company but will in te future. it is getting harder to find good customer service. but i have found a few out there. Three rivers, is one of them. although i have never asked for advice or such from them.  but i always get exactly what i order about 2 days after i order it. another credit to good customer service i recently ran across is Brian @ allwoodarrows.com. and last but not least. James from J.D berry bows. i have learned more about shooting from this fella, and i have never even met him.

Offline Curveman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 10:12:00 PM »
Great guy at KME!!!
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »
KME is top shelf....

Offline Jack Whitmire Jr

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 05:26:00 AM »
I talked with the owner when I bought my KME, they are a holdout in america- Customer service.
Greatest company to deal with that I have encountered in the past 15 years. Great product too ! I told Ron they are great at customer service , he said I'm always here it is my job.

I tell my wife I could go into business , any business and put everyone else out of business with customer service. Most companies act like they are doing you a favor by selling you their product.
Tolerance is a virtue of a man without any  Morals- unknown author

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 06:58:00 AM »
Couldn't agree more, and I've said it before.  Provide a great product with great customer service and you have a recipe for business success.  KME has it figured out.  :thumbsup:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 09:41:00 PM »
Tony,  Thank you for the kind words.  I am glad you walked away satisfied.  Ron strives for the best customer service we  can provide.  Danny and I had a great time at Cloverdale and met many new friends.  We encourage anyone interested in a KME sharpener or stone to stop by the booth at Comptons.  We'll try our best to answer any questions and help you out.  Thanks again for all the kind words.  See ya'll at Comptons.

Offline John Krause

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »
Both them boys in the KME booth at Cloverdale can cook, too. They were on the fly at Meatfest 2010 and didn't miss a beat.

Cuttin, cookin, spicin. They did it all!
When a man shoots with a bow it is own vigor of body that drives the arrow,  his own mind controls the missile's flight......His trained muscles and toughened thews have done the work

Offline reddogge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 04:02:00 PM »
Ron gave me not one, but two hands on private sharpening lessons at Denton Hill last year when I bought my KME.
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA
Mayberry Archers

Offline Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 09:19:00 PM »
John,  I love ya man!!!!  Next year will be better.  More camp time and shooting...If we fooled you into thinking we knew how to cook wait till we show you how good we can shoot.  Got Spices??????

Offline Soilarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
X10!

Wasn't at the event, but I talked with Ron at length on one occasion. I have his BH sharpener, ceramic stones, and some of the natural stones on the site.  Top-shelf in every way. (The man and the products!)

I've got a review of their new Ceramic Stones in the works.  I'm trying to jimmy-rig a USB microscope so that it's more than just subjective.  I like objective.

There was a thread not too long ago titled something like "You gotta try KME's new stones"...and the subjective part is that I agree.   ;)  

I can get behind what they put out (product and service) 100%.
Micah 6:8

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©