3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: South African Newbie!!  (Read 413 times)

Offline hayslope

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: South African Newbie!!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
Welcome to the "gang"    :campfire:    :archer2:
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

“Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

Offline KEG

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 11:28:00 AM »
Welcome aboard. Good luck in your new venture.
Ken

Offline Zenzele

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »
Hi Brian,
Welcome to a great website - 'the gang' is truely a family of like minded folks willing to give strangers the shirts off their backs! A better bunch of folks you'll struggle to find...

Have you had a look at Jaco Wessels' bows? Email [email protected] 'Timberpoint' I think they're called, another gentleman who can help you with a great hunting bow... Go check out African archer dot com as well, you should find a lot of local info on there.
Good luck with the big move - glad mine is over. Didn't have a lot of material stuff to move, but leaving family behind was the hardest. Just send me a email when you're settled so I can come over with some Castles.    :goldtooth:  
Jason
'It's better to have less thunder in the mouth, and more lightning in the hand.' - Apache proverb

Offline gamo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
Jason , Castles?? Heibo !! Windhoek Lager!! LOL "The Gang" gave me such a warm welcome , you guys will al know excactly what is happening!!! Had a look at al the abovementioned websites ,but some of those babies are a bit too expensive for me. I still need to pay for my move to Namibia! R30 000 to be exact.
Brian

Offline David Spear

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 05:33:00 PM »
I'm not from RSA, I just wanted them to do well.

Dave
TGMM family of the bow
Member since 6/6/09

Offline Ron+dog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »
welcome to the rest of your life if you hang out here it will be a good one shoot some soccer balls for the rest of us lol   :goldtooth:    :archer2:
>>>--------> <--------<<<
" the happiness that is found sleeping under tents is unbelievable. one night in tents is worth three in town" -bruce chatwin in far journeys

Offline gamo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 01:43:00 AM »
Thanks for the well wishes. Unfotunately our soccer team(Bafana Bafana)was knocked out by the French last night. Oh well , I dont cry over spilt milk!!(Spilt Rum yes , milk, NO!!) LOL  :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:

Offline Gerardo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 02:03:00 AM »
Brian welocome to the gang,

Now you can support our guys!!!!

WELCOME by the gang in MEXICO
Gerardo Rodriguez

Offline gamo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 02:33:00 AM »
LOL , at least they "MAY" win! There was never a chance that SA would ever win , anyway. Billions spent on stadiums and infrastructure and there are people going hungry in the country. I dont understand it. Spending all that money(My money, taxpayers money) to look good for a month and then what???
Anyway , dont let me go all emotional now!! LOL

Offline PZee

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 07:17:00 AM »
Hey Brian,

Welcome, it's great to see more Saffas coming aboard. Well even though I'm living in the UK like Jason, I still miss SA. Wow what an oppitunity you have! I am currently chatting to another tradganger from SA, I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help! chrisg is his membership name, give him a PM and I'm sure he will have a chat and point you in the right direction. Jason gave you a few good sights to take a look at, and I can't really judge, but Johnny Snyman of Heartwood bows seems to be a good bet. If you've got some wood work tools, why don't you make your own bows? Chrisg was telling me he is currently building a bow for hunting with later on this year! Keep us updated on how things are going, would love to chat more often, what you're doing is seriously one of my biggest dreams.

Pete
'Impi! wo 'nans' impi iyeza
Obani bengathinta amabhubesi?'

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©