3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: HUNTMORE update  (Read 561 times)

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
HUNTMORE update
« on: June 26, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »
I just got back from a 4 day scouting mission down in Kentucky, not to far Mammouth Cave National Park, and all I brought along for a chair was my Double Bull blind chair.  Well, I himmed and hawwed to long last weekend at the Compton shoot, and never got a chance to buy one of the HuntMore chairs, and after two days of sitting in the Double Bull chair, I dug thru all of my gear (that I had yet to unpack), and found Scott's business card from HuntMore Chairs, and placed my order over ther phone.  It was here waiting on me when I got home.  It cost me a few extra $ to cover shipping, but man is this purchase gonna be worth it.   I have spent many days in some of the most uncomfortable chairs while hunting, and now my sit time will be looked forward to.

Thanks Scott, I never realize how bad I need something till I don't have it.  All it took was me sitting in one at compton to make me realize it.  After Scott showed me how to adjust it, it's now the next best thing to my recliner.  Maybe a HuntMore recliner would be a huge seller  for the guys who really like to rough it.  LOL

Who else has had a great experience with the HuntMore chair?
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: HUNTMORE update
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »
Scott installed the upgrade for me, walked me through the set-up and e-mailed to make sure I was happy with the service. It is whisper quiet and by far the most comfortable hunting chair I have ever owned.  :readit:    :thumbsup:
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 09:36:00 PM »
You can't go wrong with those chairs...they are a little expensive, but they are the best if you spend any amount of time in the field.

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 11:19:00 PM »
expensive is relative.  If you add up all the money you have dropped over the years on other chairs that are not comfortable at all, it would probably be double this one's price. I just wish I would have heard about it years ago.  It would have saved me a lot of money, not to mention be more comfortable over the years too.  It never pays to nickle and dime your way to anything.

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 09:20:00 AM »
Grapes is correct...comfort is the key and a few dollars extra for that is nothing in the sceme of things.

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 11:35:00 AM »
Still waiting on a HuntMore chair I ordered and paid for months ago! Delivery date now pushed to end of August. Now I see some guy on **** has 10 of them for sale. Q: What's up?

Offline huntin_sparty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »
M
How long does it take to set up and take down?
How quiet is it to set up?
Thanks
A
More bows than I should have!
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
It takes less than a minute after the initial set up.  The first time I set mine up, I had to adjust the seat to fit my arse, then after that it is simple, just clip the seat on, sinch the rear strap, and slid the back rest on and then your hunting.

Offline Brian Krebs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 03:08:00 PM »
um that's expensive !! Nice - but WOW
THE VOICES HAVEN'T BOTHERED ME SINCE I STARTED POKING THEM WITH A Q-TIP.

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
It only takes one.... I am concerned with Huntrxy's situation.

All of the accolades in the world means nothing to someone in Susan's position.

I think I want to order one myself maybe but never as long as there are people who have paid their money and haven't gotten what they paid for.

That's where I stand!

God bless,Mudd

PS:Huntryx have you tried calling Scott?
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline highpoint forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 09:47:00 PM »
Huntryx, call Scott and let him know when your season starts. I'm pretty certain he's getting chairs out to people in the order their seasons are starting...give him a buzz.
Black Widow PSAX Bocote 57# @28, 58 AMO
Black Widow PLX Tiger Myrtle 60# @28, 64 AMO
J.D. Berry Osage Argos 60# @28, 66 AMO

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:00 PM »
Here is a copy of the e-mail I received from Scott today.

Thanks for the email!

I just got the latest ETA on our current seat pad shipment that we're  
waiting for!

We will start shipping late the week of Sept. 8-10th or the following  
week based on how quick the container clears customs.

It will take us at least a week or two to catch up with Pre-Orders we  
already have in house! and continue to receive.

If you want one of our chairs for this hunting season I would not delay!

Scott"

Now you know as much as anyone...or at least as much as I was told.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline todd smith

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »
I certainly like mine.  It's set up for guests in my office...     :archer:    :archer2:
todd smith

Live wild live free

www.ToddSmithCo.com

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 10:11:00 PM »

Offline Hexman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »
Hey Guys and Huntryx,

Please understand that we are doing everything we can to get our new seat pads in stock so we can send everyone their chair! and that we are more frustrate than you guys! I want to sell and ship chairs to everyone who wants one, on time, more than you want your chair!

Unfortunately there have been delays on the latest seat pad production, the good news is that it's going to be worth the wait! The new improved seat pads are better than the original unit!

We also have offered to any of you a Full Refund if you don't want to wait, and I will personal apologize to any of you when ever we meet at a Trad Shoot. I'm just a Trad guy like you guys who invented a better way to sit in the woods.

I've shipped a few Demo Chairs we had left to folks like Grapes, because we shared camp at Compton's.  I bought back 6 chairs from a dealer to try and help folks who had Aug antelope hunts!  If I can locate any other chairs out there I'll direct any of you to my dealer, but so far all of my dealers are sold out.

I promise you it's worth the wait, if it's not please return your chair for a refund! The last thing I want is a unhappy customer! It's bad for business!

Please contact me directly if any of you have any more questions, we will try and answer them.

I hoping you all end up loving your chair so much you end up selling all of your hunting buddies a chair! Our goal is to make the finest hunting chair on the market that actual keeps you comfortable and warm for hours and helps you make your shot when it counts!

Scott @ huntmore.biz

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 11:50:00 AM »
Well, you have reached your goal Scott.  It is by far better then the other upteen chairs I have bought, and This one is going to last a heck of alot longer than any of those other pieces of junk have.  I'm happy with my purchase, and NO, I'm not returning it.  I just wish I got a chance to sit in it at all the archery shoots I go to.  Everytime I go to sit down, there is someone else in it.  Must be a good thing.

Offline highpoint forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »
Guys and gals, Scott is busting his butt to make EVERYBODY happy. Keep in mind he's also running a company, shipping what he can get his hands on, wrangling stock from dealers, answering the phone and all the email, processing orders, dealing with suppliers who are 10-15 hours ahead of him time-wise, posting on the various forums, apologizing to people as customer service director, and presumably attempting to have a family life, including eating and sleeping and paying the bills.

I started a company three years ago and wear about 8 hats almost every day. I know what Scott is going through.

Hats off to this guy.
Black Widow PSAX Bocote 57# @28, 58 AMO
Black Widow PLX Tiger Myrtle 60# @28, 64 AMO
J.D. Berry Osage Argos 60# @28, 66 AMO

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
Sounds like he is doing his best to keep his customers happy. Hopefully, it works out for all involved. I love my Huntmore chair!
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline djanko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »
Huntmore chairs are the best...stop complaining about the price and start realizing that you get what you pay for...Scott's chairs are great and he really is great about customer service.  I wish I was in a postion that I have sold out everthing I have produced!  Great chairs great guy...give him a break!

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 09:19:00 AM »
If you order one of Scotts chairs and see it and sit in it you will see why they cost $199.99...They aren't built cheap no matter where the parts came from...Scott even sent me the updated washers ,strap clips and advice for "Free"...Not every company will do a good deed like that and offer a "money back" if not happy! Traditional Trust if you ask me ...Next set of arrows you make or buy see how much the total cost is and if you're not 100% happy see if you can return them for a full refund...I do not know Scott but he himself has responded to my emails very quickly concerning the new backrest and the correct way to set it up for maximum comfort...Thanks for a great chair Scott and for taking the time in building a chair so I can "Huntmore" !   :thumbsup:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©