3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: !!!!...IT'S UP....IT'S UP.....ST JUDES!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7918 times)

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: !!!!...IT'S UP....IT'S UP.....ST JUDES!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »
You think he'd trade half those cookies for his cat back?????

Heck, you can get a cat anywhere!  :D
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2007, 01:17:00 PM »
I'm not worried at all about Vance - he's my partner!  
Besides, it's not the cat itself that will make Vance come through with his end of the bargain.  It's the fear of explaining to Sandra what happened to her cat when my debt collection team comes callin'.  Vito and Luigi aren't really cat people.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »
Mr. Peel may I remind you of a previous post in which you wished to share a CAMP?

It's a very long way back to your bed each day from TX. Need I say more??

I have so been in hopes that Mr. Kellar Sr. would offer up some of that Delightful NECTER that has become the passion of the SWEAT, Just to take some pressure off MY (OUR) COOKIES    :bigsmyl:    
Say perhaps a CASE to your door

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
Tell you what Vance, this cookie deal is gettin' a little out of hand...bein' a family type site and all.  So what is needed is a little coolin' off period between both parties.

Since I'm pickin' those 2 Southern boys up at the airry port to gets some bears right after the auction, I'll step in as a go between and have Miss Kim just slip them cookies in JC's back pack without him knowing.  I'll keep them in a safe secure place.  You know if'n you & Whip out bid everyone, Whips gonna put those little tasty morsels in his bank vault     :scared:  Do you really think Whips gonna give you the combination???

PS:  JC, I'm taken you out to your stand the first couples of nights...be sure and remember your back pack and fill your water bottle with milk.  It's kinda the traditional way  we hunt bears up north...Doc
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
I just knew that your silence for that lengthy period would serve me no good  :help:    :help:

Yer still in my corner ain't ya  :pray:    :pray:

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »
Vance,
Remember Whips already got 2nd morgages on All your bows, your $3000 cat, And I just read on the net that Interest Rates are going up this weekend.  You gotta part company with those banker types.  I only stepping in for your own good...Doc

JC don't forget that pack!
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »
I know Doc. but I'm from the North and winnins in my veins. Custer tried to defeat us and we all know what happened to him  :wavey:  

Where's that Banker when ya need him? WHIP!!!!

I hope that pack JCs a lookin for is the one I forgot to send back to him.  :pray:

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2007, 01:55:00 PM »
You two guys don't really think we're scared of a bank guard and a Santa impersonator, do you? ....course, I am a little scared of that pic you posted Rob.  Definitely not a flattering photo of my partner.   :scared:  And a last warning.....we got a secret weapon and we'll use it if we have to.... so back off the cookies!!!!  :readit:

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »
Just Remember Vance, I think we can get the cat back once we tell Whip about Cat Scratch Fever, Toxoplasmosis, and that he's not litter trained   :eek:  Whip won't want him in his vault   ;)  

Also remember you can Always Trust a friendly veterinarian.  Which of your bows does Whip has up for foreclosure anyway?  Doc
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »
I'm certainly glad to see Mr. Peel has seen the chocolate Chips in the cookie!

Whip did ya see what Bunny Boy said you was  :scared:    :scared:

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2007, 02:15:00 PM »
I got ya' covered Vance - no problems.  I got a plan all figured out.  I'm baking some cookies myself and sending 'em down to Miss Kim. She's agreed that when we win the biddn' she's gonna do the ol switcher-ooo with the ones I send down for if Mr. Walker tries to get his mitts on them.  He's not gonna realize what happened until it's too late, but let's just say he's gonna need a porta potty at his bear bait  :readit:  

(Note to JC - do NOT try a bite of the cookies I'm sending down!)
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
A box of LIQUID FORTIFICATION  just arrived at my house.   :eek:    :bigsmyl:  

Not sure if this might be their secret weapon or help from my partner(s)   :confused:

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »
well rob! and i am supprised at you as well ron it looks like to me and bob that you and rob wont be hunting with us when i come over. as that was down right dirty tactics to post that pic of my brother bob. why you beat me to it LOL!!!  :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:    :jumper:    :jumper:    :jumper:
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline Miss Kim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
Oh boy, I am getting a little nervous about my cookie making abilities. I just hope I can do justice to this kind of publicity!  :pray:  

You guys are just too much. I can just imagine what your significant others would say about you bidding on cookies. Ya'll are serious about your cookies!

I have been racking my brain thinking of what in the world I can add to them so they will deserve this much interest.  :eek:  

To all I can promise that they will be cooked in a very clean kitchen....no beaters, spoons, or bowls will be licked....sorry Bob....we will have to work on something else while you are here.
Maybe make some treats for you older boys and for the young ones left behind. Who knows, if you ask nicely, I may even pack a little surprise in JC's pack after all......
By the way, you will have to fill me in on what Bobby likes to eat.

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
Miss Kim ifn Bobby is anything like Border Bob, he'll eat anything that don't eat him first  :goldtooth:

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »
See  I told ya' she wouldn't let you in the kitchen!  Our cookies are safe Vance!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Offline Doug Campbell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »
Hmmm... Miss Kim I don't envy ya tryin to fill these guys' cookie order. If'n their pocket books can back up their struttin around those cookies are gonna be bout $200 apiece. Aint it great!!   :clapper:
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2007, 05:35:00 PM »
Keep yer eyes open  :eek:  Ole Border Bob has been able to jump in and out of COUNTRIES unnoticed.

What's a kitchen to a DESPRATE MAN  :scared:

JC best let Whip put that Dried Sausage in the Vault   :goldtooth:  I worry bout that stuff also.

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »
You guys hit $200 a cookie and I'll throw in 5 gallons of fresh VT milk.    :saywhat:
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »
VT Milk?  What's that???  :confused:   I'm from Wisconsin - you know the DAIRY State?  We got more cows than people, and they give GOOD Milk!  :cool:    Goes perfect with cookies!  :cool:    :cool:    That's why that Bahr is after these things - he lives just south of the border and sneaks up here to pilfer milk to take home to Ilynoise.  But he's not getting any cookies!

Miss Kim, I have a question for you please.  Approximately how many cookies might be in an average batch would you guess?
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©