3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: !!!!...IT'S UP....IT'S UP.....ST JUDES!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: !!!!...IT'S UP....IT'S UP.....ST JUDES!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
We just have to stay one step ahead of him Vance.  It's that Bahr that's worrying me.  HE seems desperate.  And desperate Bahrs are known to do desperate things.  :scared:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2007, 10:29:00 AM »
I didn't get no email Vance....on the satin like smoothness.....Looks like you're on your own.   :scared:    :scared:    :scared:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »
It got left at the Office....We're headin in to pick it up in just MOMENTS!!! Our phones are out till Monday.

Bunny Boy n Border Bob I no longer see as a problem them 2 OLD HAS BEENS. Best they might be able to do would be to recruit "OLD RON Ancientman Le Clair" He's to slow to keep up with the Biddin. I had my worries that they might enlist Mickey but he's only packin 1 shot so that poses no problems. Yep I recon were gonna be eatin "BIG COOKIES"
Ya seen how easily the Bahr got skinned. We're talkin some POWER in MK..LLC. A force to be RECONED with  :readit:    :thumbsup:

Online tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
Well ya know at some time you got to throw your hat into the ring to be counted...we're all waiting to see what's under that salad top  :)  

As to Bunny Boy, shoot I deal with them on a daily basis in the clinic!  One whiff from some of my concoctions, He'll be seeing carrots for a week, no worry about him sneakin' in a bid.

I do have a confession to my team leaders, I did sneak one of them Miss Kim cookies at the TXS but heck I was in the first group and I couldn't concentrate on huntin'.  That's why it took all week to fill my tag  :(   Also why I been recruited as the sampler on our team!

Furthermore, I am desiring a Vermonster bow but it don't compare to Miss Kim's cookies.  Plus unbeknownst to him my whole family is from Wisconsin...don't sling mud at Wisconsin milk...Doc
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »
We don't hold that little taste test against you Jeff - that's why we made you the VP of Consumption - you KNOW how good those things are and we are confident you will use all methods at your disposal to make sure the rest of our team has a chance to have that experience! (And of course get your fair share as well)
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
Doc N Whip, I was out doin some scouting, this may be what  Bunny Boy is all excited about being their  "Secret Weapon" LOL.....Don't really waste any concerns here. I'm holdin a tent over his head, plus by the time his bids get here the auction will be over.

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2007, 11:50:00 AM »
Ok Jeff, the lines are drawn. Never slid mud at your milk, Whip started that one with his talk of VT milk and Bahr piled it on. Other wise I would have considered an alliance with him. These cookies are going to be real expensive I'd say at this point. I think I'll just hold the rest of my cards close to the chest from here on out. Cookies are serious business afterall.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2007, 02:29:00 PM »
I'm ashamed of you Vance...trying to drag Rob into this, him being all the way across the big pond and not here to defend himself.  See the kind of team you've throw in with Doc.  I'm sure that's something in your doggy hippocratic oath about associating with shady characters...man you could be in big trouble.  Of course, as far as the cookies go, better go keibler elf hunting or risk going hungry cause we got the secret weapon!  :readit:

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »
Oh, I'm here defending myself alright. I just know which team to throw my lot in with, that's all   ;)   You know how banter is between TEAMMATES!    :biglaugh:  

Rob (Legal Affairs dept, MK Llc.)
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by Iron Bull:
It got left at the Office...  
It got left?....LEFT?......L-E-F-T?!?!?!?!?!?!

Looks like I'm going to have to come out and have a yard sale.......you know I gots a BIG yard out there.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2007, 03:42:00 PM »
OH yes.... But I now have the Sweet Nectar in hand.  :bigsmyl:

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
You guys are a funny bunch! CK

Offline Bob Walker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
Originally posted by robtattoo:
Oh, I'm here defending myself alright. I just know which team to throw my lot in with, that's all    ;)    You know how banter is between TEAMMATES!     :biglaugh:    

Rob (Legal Affairs dept, MK Llc.)
Well, well, well, Dick, it seems as though our "secret weapon" has been flipped for a mere taste of dried animal parts. Actually, it's prolly better this way. The pics that will be forthcoming in November of our "Turncoat Redcoat" peddling his one speed Bananna Bike up the Blueridge Parkway instead cruising on the Harley Wide Glide will be priceless. A true testimonial of why there is no "Tea Tax"!  :p  

It's time for TEAM QUAD B (Border Bob and Bunny Boy) to activate back up plan Alpha Charlie, so stand by..............................
Philippians 4:13

TGMM - Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »
The pieces are all in place to make MK, LLC an insurmountable competitor in the global cookie race.  I can taste 'em now!   :bigsmyl:   :p
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2007, 11:17:00 AM »
You boys are in deep do do now.....Alpha Charlie is going to be released by Border Bob.  :scared:    :scared:  and that's not even the secret weapon!!  :readit:  Want to just give up now or be embarrassed later???  :knothead:

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
You "BROOMSTICK COWBOYS" just keep livin your in yer DREAM worlds but you're still my personal heros.    :notworthy:

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2007, 12:25:00 PM »
Glad to see you've finally see the light Vance!   :bigsmyl:  (and I think I can keep this going longer than you can)  :thumbsup:

Offline Bob Walker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
LOL!!!! You da man, Mr Easter!  :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:
Philippians 4:13

TGMM - Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2007, 02:15:00 PM »
:thumbsup:

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »
hey bob you better save some of those  famous cookies i have been hearing about for me to try  LOL!! or get miss kim to make some more  :biglaugh:
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©