3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Yesterday wasn't a good Day!!  (Read 492 times)

Offline bolong

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Yesterday wasn't a good Day!!
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2010, 05:48:00 PM »
Sorry about that. Same thing happened to me a few years back with the freezer I had in my shop. Lost a lot of deer meat and fish.
bolong

Offline LoneWolf73

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 06:46:00 PM »
Almost, I had my freezer plugged into a GFI outlet and it triggered. Luckly I had an alarm on the freezer. I moved it to the other side of the garage to use a regular outlet. I have two freezers now and check them most everyday.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-BOW in one hand-ARROWS in the other-Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming-WOO HOO! WHAT A RIDE!

Offline joevan125

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 07:24:00 PM »
A few years ago a taxidermist friend of mine went out of town for a few days and lost all his capes.

He had everybody in the county sending him capes.
Joe Van Kilpatrick

Offline amicus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »
It happened to me. I had 2 bobcats several hides and skulls and a bunch of meat. My son was 3 at the time and he turned the thermostat way up. Bobcats smell the worst.

Take care
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 01:12:00 AM »
Once upon a time, the chest type freezer, in the basement, somehow got unplugged. Was full of deer, vegetables, and such. Oh, did I mention all the fish. Tracked it down by the unique, yet pungent, fragrance that began to drift up the stairs, to the kitchen. Man please, it still makes me gag when I think about it...even after all these years.

Fish smell the worst.
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©