3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Youth Bow Needed  (Read 137 times)

Offline outdoorsman_3

• Trad Bowhunter
Youth Bow Needed
« on: July 05, 2010, 12:06:00 PM »
Ok guys I know that I have seen people so kind as to give up a youth bow that they are not in need of any more.  While I was shooting at the range I met a little boy (about 9 years old) who was watching his dad shoot a bow.  His dad then inquired about where to get a youth bow for his son.  I told him about some places but then got his number just in case I found someone who had a youth bow that they were not using any more.  Would any of you have an extra bow that we could send this little boy.

Wish I had one to give away as I love to see youth getting involved in the sport.

Let me know.

Thanks

Offline lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Youth Bow Needed
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »
Is he a good size 9yo I have a fiberglass yellow bow that I can part with, it needs a string.
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Offline outdoorsman_3

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Youth Bow Needed
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
He was pretty skinny boy.  His dad did not seem as if he was all that into archery. (was missing the target at 30 yards and then decided to shoot at 40.....why? I wondered)  Therefore I do not think the father would take the time to get the bow stringed. My plan was to meet the father and son at the archery range and show the bow how to shoot properly with a bow that would fit him.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©