3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Whippenstick Firestorm !! "WOW"  (Read 163 times)

Offline AdamH

• Trad Bowhunter
Whippenstick Firestorm !! "WOW"
« on: July 05, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
First off, Im no recurve shooter (anymore} after the last 5 years, but received this Firestorm on a trade a few months ago, never really gave it a chance {love my L/B's} but gave her a chance this evening, "HOLY SMOKE" !! Firestorm is a Great name for this Bow, 62''only 52#@28'' Carbon Backed and "Super Quick" and really quiet for a Curve, bout 55#-56# @ my draw and "THUMPS" ... Think I've found a new toy to play with !!

Offline BMG

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Whippenstick Firestorm !! "WOW"
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 09:34:00 PM »
is it a stealth model also?  I don't see any pics.

Offline Red Boar

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
Pics?
Treadway "Black Swamp"
Super Shrew
'62 Kodiak Magnum

Offline AdamH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 10:16:00 PM »
I'll have to have my buds help w/pics, but it looks ALOT like the Grey Righty on his site, also has Dymondwood Handle, and the Black/White overlays & belly ramps ...  {mines a Lefty}

Offline ballen28115

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 09:39:00 AM »
I've got a RH, 62", 45#.  No carbon and not the fastest bow I own.  HOWEVER, it is one of the most accurate, spine tolerant bows I have ever shot, not to mention being just absolutely gorgeous.  I bought it from a well know TG member, someone who will remain unamed because he needs to start going to bowaholics anonymous meetings.

Offline bowbenderman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 11:16:00 AM »
WEll DANG!! Guess the word is out on Ken's bows.  The finest longbow I have ever shot! He is a great guy to deal with, if you are familiar with Walk-The-Talk , Kens bows always place up close to 1st most of the time in speed.  These bows are very accurate, an quiet.  And also, the price, he is about half the price of most carbon long bows.  Well, guess you have figured out, I am a fan.  WhippenStick bows by Ken Rohloff are great!!!!!!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©