3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Pensacola Florida  (Read 338 times)

Offline Old Stickbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Pensacola Florida
« on: May 09, 2007, 07:38:00 AM »
Looking for other shooters in the Pensacola/Milton/Pace/Crestview/Ft. Walton Beach area...

Bill
Old Stickbow

Offline joel smith

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Pensacola Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
used to know a couple around Floridatown area (other side of bay from Pensacola, just below the river bridge) and one in Navarre. i'll look and see if i still have some contact info
"...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way..."
Jimmy Buffet from HE WENT TO PARIS

Offline eagle24

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »
Bill,

I met and shot with a nice couple at a trad shoot at Tannehill State Park (AL) a few weeks ago.  They are Levy and Vivian Bryant and are just north of Pensacola.  Levy is a former president and very active with the Panhandle Bowhunters.  You can do a search on Panhandle Bowhunters and find contact info for them.  I understood him to say that their local club had several trad shooters in it.

Greg

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »
I will be down this weekend. My folks live in P-cola.

You need to check out Panhandle Archers in Cantonment. I believe there is quite a few trad guys there and they are also going to have a trad only shoot this year.

Pretty sure PA is the only club in the area.

Chris

Offline tradarch71

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 10:05:00 PM »
old stickbow, I am a member of panhandle bowhunters. We have a thursday night shoot every week. We usually have five or six traditional shooters. Sometimes more. Myself included. Relaxed atmosphere, alot of fun.The range is on Beck's Lake Rd. in Cantonment. Shooting starts at seven. Hope to see you there.

Offline Gatorscott

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 11:45:00 PM »
OK, My wife is from Gulf Breeze and I often find myself trapped in a back yard  shooting by myself. I enjoy fishing and the golf, but I would much rather shoot.

Is the Thursday night shoot all year and how do I contact you guys to find out when I will be down?

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 09:23:00 AM »
There is also a dot shoot at Buck and Bass on Pine Forest Rd in Pensacola on Friday nights. Last time I was down there were about 4 or 5 trad guys there. I believe the shoot starts at 1730.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©