3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: when i got home from work there was a grizley in my mailbox  (Read 266 times)

Offline Ron+dog

• Trad Bowhunter
just wanted to post thanks to joe lasch (whip) from the bow hospital got my awesome griz in the mail today man its cool
so heres my testamonial :
a very special to me bow broke over 4th of july i would have gladly paid any amount of money to have it fixed but rather that charge me for a repair that may or may not be sucessful joe told me how to try to fix it for free when it was determined that no repair would be sucessful the man than sold me a very reasonably priced great looking replacement he shipped it promptly and has answered every question and even replaced the rest for free thank you sir i will certainly be doing bussiness with you again and will recomend that other trad gangers do the same
( now if youll excuse me i have a new bow to shoot )
  :notworthy:    :campfire:    :archer2:
>>>--------> <--------<<<
" the happiness that is found sleeping under tents is unbelievable. one night in tents is worth three in town" -bruce chatwin in far journeys

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: when i got home from work there was a grizley in my mailbox
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »
Glad the bow made it safe and sound Ron.  Now get out there and fling some arrows!  You're overdue  :readit:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: when i got home from work there was a grizley in my mailbox
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »
Yea, that sounds like Whip!See you in P.A., Joe.
Bill

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©