3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Traditional Championship in Arizona  (Read 256 times)

Offline d from phx

• Trad Bowhunter
Traditional Championship in Arizona
« on: July 16, 2010, 09:41:00 PM »
I see all kinds of Traditional shoots posted but none in Arizona. I would like to organize an actual Traditional Championship here in Arizona so, I would like to hear from any Traditional shooters here in AZ. I live in the Phoenix area and know there has be more in the area. Let me hear from you and the kind of shoot you would like to see.

Offline longbowray

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Traditional Championship in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 11:43:00 AM »
hey  , D i work at TTA shoot for years they fell off the face of the earth . dont know what happine to all the stuff . i will PM my #
BOWHUNTTER FOR LIFE

Offline eric-thor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 01:10:00 PM »
count me in ... i have several ideas for what might bring the kind of turnout we are lookin for.

ill pm my info  :campfire:  

hey there RAY.  :archer:
form is everything! shoot well shoot hard.

Offline Jethro21

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »
I would be interested, although my shooting is far from champion level....
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful- Psalms 1:1

Offline eric-thor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »
few of us are Aadam .we all cant be the best ,just the best we can be. and haveing lots of fun in the journey to be the best we can be .  :knothead:
form is everything! shoot well shoot hard.

Offline Ssamac

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 05:46:00 PM »
Been trying to get the same thing going in West Central Illinois. Have a State Park, weekend festival sponsorship, Insurance etc. But only wheel bow shooters show up. I started it mostly for Trad Shooters and they did not support it.

Suggestions?

I'll make one for you. Start it Trad only or you may get the same result. BTW, the compound guys and ladies are really nice and it's been fun anyway. But just not the intended audience I guess. This will be my third year.

sam

sam

Offline AZ_Shooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 06:36:00 PM »
I would definitely be up for a shoot, but I am currently...I can't even say it.  Let me try again.  I am currently..without...a...bow.   "[dntthnk]"    

I am working to rectify the situation, but it will probably be a few months.

Offline Michael Pfander

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »
There is quite a community here but I think there are more in the north and south than in PHX.  The Buck Lewis Shoot always has a good turnout.  If you look at the participation and results for the Trad part of the AZ triple crown most of the shooters aren't from PHX.  I would guess that you would be hard pressed to have 40 shooters show up.  At that it would still be fun.  There are a lot of good places to do something like this its just a matter of finding the help to put it on.

MAP
Map
PBS
BHA
P&Y

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©