3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thanks To Kanati Traditional Quivers (Now With Pics Of The New Slim Jim)  (Read 442 times)

Offline Goke

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I recently purchased my first Kanati quiver (4 arrow angle quiver for my PCH) not only is this a great strap on quiver the service was exceptional. Ordered directly from John and his input and advice were spot on. My quiver was delayed in shipment and they threw in a complementary string keeper. Above and beyond what I expected. I highly recomend John and Kanati. Thanks John

Anyone know where can I find some pics of this new kanati slim quiver?

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
we need a pic of your bow all dressed up with the kanati. john is top notch. he puts a lot of thought into his product.the new slim jim model, i beleive has reset the benchmark for carrying broadheads in a bow quiver.i just hope mrs dill is standing nearby with a pin when he reads this thread ruddy
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline Goke

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Here are a few pics. Still tweeking the angle but overall a great quiver.

Anyone have pics of the slim jim?

Offline wisconsin wood butcher

• Trad Bowhunter

heres my slim jim on a New wood Longbow . i shot last night and its solid inspite of the postal service which managed to smash the bow and bend the strap metal between the hood and arrow holder

i may try to put a spacer on the Q.D strap's lug so i can gain a little more hand room
 its a very well made quiver very quit on the bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Here's a couple (or so) pics of my favorite new "gotta have", Slim Jim  for my Anneewakee Addiction, "Blackie"

Eye Candy, with a purpose, I calls 'em.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
ttt for Goke to see the pics of the Slim Jim.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Why not the black one Bernie? What broadhed is that? Looks huge and the quiver covers it great.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mmmm, Mike - I know what kind of BH that is but my "steel trap memory" won't let me tell you what it is tonight    :rolleyes:   I'm pretty well hooked on the ABowyer BHs right now though. Or were you talking about a black Slim Jim, like we've seen in one pic recently? Yeah, I like that but John says he has a special one in mind for "Blackie" and I have to see that first (I trust John's asthetic sense as well as his designs - he's good at it). To be honest, I'd almost settle for a pink one though, if it was the only one available at the time I was ready -    :D    I think John must be off at a shoot/show or something this weekend, or he's slaving over a hot needle to get more quivers ready. I sent him an e-mail yesterday, and no answer (which isn't normal for him). But then what's normal about John anyway?    ;)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Goke, that sweet bow looks perfect with that quiver. Very nice set-up!
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves".  ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Offline sleepyhollow

• Trad Bowhunter
That's a centaur broadhead

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
There you go - I knew it would come to me -   :goldtooth:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Sorry Bernie, I thought that was your bow and quiver. I forgot you are a Dill/Batten rep  :bigsmyl:  Have you heard about any new bow models coming from Aneewakee Archery?
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Right on Sleephollow, Centaur big game head.

Mike all I can say is I'm lobbying for a two pc takedown addiction. Not sure if Lee is wanting to do it and I'm just an elf in Santa's shop. Don
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Nope, Mike - not sure they plan any other than the two lengths of hunting recurve to carry the name Addiction, but those boys are always thinking. Actually, I'm not a rep per se, though I'd be proud to be in both cases - I'm just a avid supporter and long-time personal friend. However, folks can always trust me to only "calls 'em as I sees 'em" -
when I support anything - friend or no. I honestly believe in giving credit (only) where credit is due. Then I can enjoy doing it.

If I was a more consistant shooter, I would be a rep though, in a heart beat -    :laughing:  

When I get my Slim Jim you can bet you will see proud pics of "Blackie" again, wearing it - probably all over the farmsted    :D  I was out back earlier this evening letting her put me through my paces.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Goke

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks for the pics guys. Just when I thought I was done buying a quiver. Now I have to have another.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
LOL - I know the feeling, Goke (it's another Love/hate thing -   :D  )

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Doug in MI

• Trad Bowhunter
Do you know if you can swap just the top of the Slim Jim with a hood like on the Pro quiver he sells if you wanted to?
I think John might be at the EATR Denton Hill shoot. Looking forward to getting my Addiction recurve. Just got to decide wich quiver I want on it.I'm not a quiver guy. I ususaly carry my arrow seperate from the bow but the angle quiver looks like something I would like to try. But if were only available in pink I'd have to pass until they get in some other colors  :D
Team Hoots
Lil Hoot 55#@27
Black Widow SAIII 55#@27

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
LOL - awwwww - LOL . You're probably right about John. I know he was planning on going to ETAR but I got to thinking it was last weekend - Duh!

I'm almost positive that John has answered befor that the hoods can be changed like that, at least in some instances - but check with him on specifics to be absolutly sure.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline mongoose

• Trad Bowhunter
Great looking quiver that slim jim  :notworthy:  Just wondering about price and do they make a model that mounts on side inserts?
stalk softly and carry a bent stick

Online frassettor

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Very nice
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©