3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 7th age bowhunts  (Read 419 times)

Offline featherhorn

• Trad Bowhunter
7th age bowhunts
« on: May 12, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
has anyone hunted there is it a good place to go

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 7th age bowhunts
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
HELL yeah! I hunted with Curtis at the Sweat this year. Fantastic service & a lifetime of great memories.
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline featherhorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »
did you see a lot of game mainly javalina or just hogs

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »
PM replied to. I wasn't hunting hogs or javies, there was plenty of sign & musk around, but I spent the week up in the hills after big goats! (See my avatar  :D )
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
Come on Rob tell him how we "REALLY" feel about the little fella that sleeps with BOBO and Dozer. Don't forget the HOSPILITY Queens while yer at it.   :readit:      :readit:

Offline Bard1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 07:26:00 PM »
I just got back from a Hog hunt with Curtis.  It was simply the best adventure of my life.  He's an outstanding guy, a great story teller, and will try hard to get game in front of you.  His rates are very reasonable.  If you'd like more details feel free to pm me.
Derek
got arrows?

Offline wingnut

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »
I've hunted with Curtis a couple of times now and was treated to a great hunt both times.  Now if your looking for a hog shoot this is not the place for a slaughter.  It is however a great place for a hunt.  We were in pigs all the time and had our chances.

With his new area it sounds like Javies will be there for the taking for those that hunt hard.  I just booked the new Javie area for a group of 15 next January.

Mike
Mike Westvang

Offline Mike Yancey

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 05:12:00 PM »
You wont find a better guy with more great places  places to hunt. He is always working hard and keeps on finding new ranches to hunt to keep the quality and quantity up as well as the having the time of your life you will like Curtis, he is one of the good ones you can count on that what he says is the way it is.
Mike

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©