3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kershaw Knives good customer service  (Read 286 times)

Offline twitchstick

• Trad Bowhunter
Kershaw Knives good customer service
« on: July 29, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
I had a kershaw "Alaska Blade Trader" that I had won in an archery shoot that had a broken handle on it. A friend had broke the handle on it quartering an elk years back. We had 2 bulls and a cow down and on a warm morning and in a rush. So we were trading off duties and he used a rock to split the pelvis instead of,well you know no hard feeling here it was great day. I still like the steal in the blades and needed another back up knife/saw combo to have around.  I called kershaw to buy a new handle and they shipped me a new one for free. I had even explande that it was an operator error not a defect in the handle. Even if they are shiping new ones out because of a defect in the handle not many companys would turn down a paying customer. That's why I quit the last company I worked for,they would have took the money instead of warranting it!
    I just thought I would pass on to you all.

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kershaw Knives good customer service
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:25:00 PM »
My kind of company. Good on  them
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline lone hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »
My hunting knife is a two blade lock back that they quit making when they started having things made off-shore. I retire my knives after a certain number of elk but was unable to locate a replacement. The company went to great lengths locating several of the model I was looking for on the east coast. I will always appreciate their effort.

Offline Bowsin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 09:18:00 PM »
Same with me , had two of the onion knives that had broken springs .I called the service people at Kershaw, spoke to a very nice gal that asked for my address and said the parts were on there way . Great company in my book

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©