3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Welcome new Trad Gang sponsor, EagleWing Archery!  (Read 445 times)

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Welcome new Trad Gang sponsor, EagleWing Archery!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »
Mooseman, I just realized that you asked in pm whether I did finger grooves in all myu bows. I am answering in here because its relative to what I do. I build per customer request. My bows are about as custom as you can get. I have even built forms to make a specific bow. The only thing generic about them is that I generally build from designs that I have already tested and I will not do something that will compromise the integrity of the bow or that I know will produce an inferiro design. The bows I build are not cookie cutters though. I am not in production mode.Thanks Steve

Offline TRADBRAD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 03:36:00 PM »
I am very glad to see Steve here. I have one of his Koa Eaglewings and it isthe best shooting  and the best looking bow that I own and I have a "few". Steve is also the best bowyer I have ever dealth with.

Offline BowMIke

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 03:54:00 PM »
I have an Eaglewing recurve and an Eaglewing longbow. They are good looking and sweet shootings bows!
Welcome Steve!

Offline medicineman

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »
welcome, the bows look great!
TGMM--Family of the Bow-

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »
Thanks guys, I didn't know that there was anyone here that had one of my bows. I have to tell a story that Brad does not know about his bow. I built him four bows. The first three all had streaks in the glass that the koa showed. Problem was I only had enough of this super koa to build one more bow. God blessed and the last bow came out great. Guess what? some friends and relatives got some good deals on some really nice bows. Maybe Brad and Mike could post some pics of their bows. I don't know how to do that yet. One thing I will never forget is Brad's bow though. God Bless, Steve

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »
Congratulations to Randy Keene (Rastaman) for his purchase of an Eaglewing Carbon Longbow. Thank you Randy. Steve

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
Welcome Steve. Great looking bows. I didn't see prices listed anywhere?
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »
Great to see Sixby as a sponsor on this site-he makes some of the best bows around!

Offline TRADBRAD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »
Steve, I will post pictures in a couple of weeks. It is the only bow that is at my cabin in the mountains. No camera or computer there. I will get my wife to bring the camera when she comes. She is the computer savvy one. All I can do is hunt and fish. Will be talking to ya.

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 08:41:00 PM »
Steve,

I bought a Firebird takedown longbow from you for my wife a couple of years ago. It is one of the most beautiful and unique bows I have ever seen. Welcome to TradGang.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »
Good lookin' bows!

Offline barebow17

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 09:25:00 PM »
Nice bows.Is there a price list?

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 10:00:00 PM »
I remember that firebird bow. beautiful.
It had firebirds inlaid into the veneers

Brad I feel so sorry for you!!!! Nottttttttttttt

Prices. Please email me at [email protected] and I will give you my standard bow prices. Upgrades depend entirely on woods chosen , detail work requested ect. All my standard bows I build the grip to your hand per drawing sent to me. tiller for three under or split finger. Hi medium or low grip and multiple overlay work and fast flight ready. Bows come with a stringer, case and ff string. I do carving , inlay work, checkering and ovver any kind of riser detail you wish with exception of anything that could cause a defect or weaken the riser/ I do have a pattern I prefer for strength on the reverse riser Talon and it does have to have Glass and or phenolic inserts for strength.   [email protected]/ No waiting list. first come always first served and I start bows immediately . I do not take over six bows at a time and do not book ahead.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©