3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: help find NOBLE LONGBOW i sold years ago...:(  (Read 275 times)

Offline Brock

• Trad Bowhunter
help find NOBLE LONGBOW i sold years ago...:(
« on: August 02, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »
years ago I did an interview that ran in PBS in mid 90s on Greg Noble Spickler and his NOBLE Longbows.  I ended up buying one and loved it.  I was having a serious problem with target panic creeping up at time and could not shoot worth a darn for a bit and sold it...blaming the bow rather than myself.

If it is around still I would like to attempt to buy it back if it is for sale or may be in near future....it has red elm flat grain limbs under clear glass...if I remember it has shedua and bocote riser and myrtle tips which are hand carved...he also puts leather wrap on grip sewn and finished with grouse feather.  The bow was 57# at 28" I think and had SHORTHAIR inscribed on it.

Thanks for any help locating...that is what I get for selling bows...i have since vowed to never sell any gun or bow I buy with intent of long time ownership.  I was able to find my Jeffery Royal Hunter a few years after selling it...but still looking for the Noble Longbow.  Thanks again

keep em sharp,

ron herman
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©