3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Logsdon Studios Print Sales to Benefit TG. St. Jude Fundraiser  (Read 515 times)

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
Hello fellow Tradgangers,

Well, I finally have all of my ducks in a row and am ready to open print sales in an effort to help with our next St. Jude Fundraiser.  50% of the proceeds from the sales of EACH "Old Kentucky Hunters Cabin" fine art print will be donated via TG to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital. Print numbers 6-500 are currently available.  #1 was donated to PBS for their recent fundraiser.  TG member David Sapp was the high bidder.  FYI, the original photograph was on the cover of the Feb issue of Traditional Bowhunter Magazine.  Many folks commented on how "nostalgic" it was.

This is a large archival quality image which are created one at a time in a professional giclee studio and will last for generations.  Detailed information is provided on our websites concerning the size and quality of the print.

You may purchase a print directly from me through my website  www.logsdonstudios.com  or by way of TG sponsor Brothers of the Bow -  www.brothersofthebow.com

Here's something I've just decided. I am also offering a print titled "Spring Patterns" which is more general in concept; it doesn't relate directly to hunting, however some of you may feel that you can relate to it as well. It's one of my wife's favorites:^)  I am willing to donate half of the proceeds for this print to St.Jude as well for each one sold to a TG member.  Simply email your membership number to me upon purchase.

I can be contacted with any questions at [email protected]

(NOTE:  Hit F5 to refresh your page if the photos fail to load.)

Gary Logsdon

Offline Jason Hansen

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Logsdon Studios Print Sales to Benefit TG. St. Jude Fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
Let me tell you, these are top notch and well worth the money.  Gary is doing a great benefit...for a great organization too!
“That land is a community is the basic concept of ecology, but that land is to be loved and respected is an extension of ethics.”
― Aldo Leopold

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:24:00 AM »
ttt
Gary Logsdon

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
Out standing site and phto's. Looking good Gary

:clapper:
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:24:00 AM »
Thanks Jerry. I'm giving it my best shot.
Gary Logsdon

Offline artvin

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 12:35:00 PM »
Gary, can;t say how much more dramatic the prints are in person.  Looking forward to bad weather  days when you can;t get out amoungst'em. The prints will bring back the smells, the breeze on my face, the crunch of something moving through the trees, the build up of power from wooden limb as the bow is drawn.  Nostogic for sure.  Hell, I can even smell the musk from that wool shirt and hat.

Great Work and thanks for helping St Jude.  I hope others are stepping up.

Art
I'd rather wear out than rust out.

Work is the beginning, the middle and the end of success.

www.archeryleather.com

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »
Gary,
Your work is OUTSTANDING   :thumbsup:
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
Gary, your work is stunning. Good on you for offering up to the kids at St. Judes. The pictures are so crisp and fresh. Do you offer other prints aswell? I am quite fond of the Fall 2010 TAW pic. Let me know Thanks Jason
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »
You're way ahead of me Jason; I haven't even seen the cover yet!  Yes, that print will be added to my print gallery after TAW is published since they have first publication rights for their cover. . . and that should be pretty soon.  Think I should drop Tom a note so he doesn't forget to mail me a copy?  HA!  He's a really good guy.
Gary Logsdon

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »
Thanks Michael.  I guess all of my crawling around in the dirt was bound to eventually pay off:^) I'm keeping the pricing at a minimum so hopefully more folks can afford adding something like this to their den, office, or trophy room. Archival prints are expensive to do but I refuse to produce and sell images that will fade in a few years.  These will look the same long after we're all gone so that our kids and our great-great grandchildren can enjoy them.  I'm getting very positive feedback from the ladies of the house too - always a good litmus test:^)
Gary Logsdon

Offline Barry Wensel

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 09:53:00 PM »
This is a really great gesture you're doing Gary. I'm sure both the kids and the new owners will be appreciative. Good job! BW

Offline suburbanirma

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »
You really do nice work Gary and your generosity to the kids is super, too. The Fall 2010 TradArchers' World magazine goes to print next week, so subscribers should get their issues in early September. Thanks for the good works, Gary. Tom

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »
Thanks Tom.  I plan on expanding my print gallery offerings down the road to accommodate a variety of tastes.  Any of the images will help bring the outdoors into one's home to enjoy year round. My only fear in doing high-end giclees was/is that the general public wouldn't fully understand the difference between what I'm offering and run-of-the-mill posters or traditional mass produced off-set prints.  My work is art gallery quality.  Only the finest archival inks and 100% cotton rag papers are used.  The images are LARGE; paper size is approx. 22X31", so when they hang on your wall the print will be a focal point in the room.  If you Google up "archival giclees" you will get a clearer picture:^)  Heck, even Uncle Barry is becoming well educated on the subject, HA!
Gary Logsdon

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
ttt
Gary Logsdon

Offline Herdbull

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
I too saw "Old Kentucky Hunter's Cabin" at the PBS banquet. Nicely done. Gary has a good eye from the lens, and we are looking forward to working with him on other Brothers of the Bow related projects. I'm sure his donation of time and talent to this St. Jude’s project will much appreciated by the recipients and the kids. Mike

Offline Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »
Fantastic!   Love your work.

Offline todd smith

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »
Great stuff Gary!  I really like your website.

todd
todd smith

Live wild live free

www.ToddSmithCo.com

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
TTT

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »
Thanks for the "ttt" Michael.  No bites yet:^(
Gary Logsdon

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »
Gary,
Got it all planned for ChrisTmas   :thumbsup:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©