3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wisconsin Traditional Archers  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wisconsin Traditional Archers
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »
Tim, Packers and Vikings were equally hard to watch the past couple of years.  WTA is a great diversion!  We'd be glad to have ya!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Bigriver

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »
Tim,As long as you dont wear purple & blond wigs to the banquets, your good to go.  :jumper:
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline matthewp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
I am also a member.  The WTA is a grat organization.  Last year, we attended our first banquet, and it was a great time.

Offline CBergeman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »
Joe,

I'm thinking of going to the shoot this weekend in Brokaw.  Will someone there have memberships available?

Offline formerbutcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 12:08:00 PM »
Wow ! Glad to see so many people here. It doesn't look like i'll be able to make the banquet this year, but next year i plan on making it. Looking foward to meeting some you soon !   John
It's a great day to be alive !!

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »
Chris,
I'm sure Len Wurman, the Treasurer will be there for sure, and probably others as well that can take care of a membership for you.  
Joe
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline bowdude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »
Current member here too.  Used to do the newsletter many moons ago.  Live 20 miles from the dells and plan on doing the banquet.

Offline TC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
Hey guys!!! I'm from Sun Prairie and I've been a WTA member for a number of years. Good hearing from ya.
Tony

Offline Dustin Waters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 04:50:00 AM »
Im not a member but wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of some 3d shoots that are happening the next couple of weekends somewhere around the Illinois border.  Deer season has only been out for a week now in Indiana and im already needing to find some targets to shoot at and friends to meet.  I have a good friend that wants together and he lives in the Joliet area of Illinois im in the Valpo- Michigan City part of Indiana and there is not much going on here for a couple of weekends.  Anything happening up there we are willing to travel a little ways.  Thanks guys.. sorry to hijack the thread.  Dustin

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »
Dustin, Racine Instintive Bowmen have an indoor 3D shoot scheduled for Feb 3-4.  That is the only one I am aware of in the southern part of the State in the near future, although there could be others.  They have a website at  www.ribarchery.com  with directions, etc.

By the way, we have quite a few IL members!  Indiana is fine as well  ;)
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Offline schlaggerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »
I'm also a long time member of WTA and currently serving as president of this fine organization. If you're not a member you don't know what you're missing. The banquet is a blast; seminars, vendors, and prizes galore. We always have a nationally know guest speaker for the evening dinner. Hope to see all of you at the banquet or a shoot this year. Actually one of the first 3-D shoots is this weekend at Rib Mountain Bowmen in Wausau. It'll have an outdoor 3-D and an indoor 3-D brush shoot. I'm sure we're all getting a little rusty already and could use the practice. Dale A. Klug

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©