3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Eagles flight or great northern? (QUIVER IS HERE .. PICS)  (Read 2223 times)

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Eagles flight or great northern? (QUIVER IS HERE .. PICS)
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
Ray , I was thinking the same thing about that bolt...there both good...eagles wont slow ur bow down as much as great northern...and I had bow quiver that affected the spine of my arrow, the bow just shot different with bow quiver. But I like the eagles too...   :thumbsup: ...baby boa is goodin too
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline ZaneD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2007, 08:04:00 PM »
Thanks for all the input guys, I decided to order a cherokee model from Eagle's Flight, and it should be here about tuesday. When I get it i'll post on here telling how I like it.

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2007, 09:13:00 AM »
Ray, I was in a hurry to get it on and shoot it before it was dark! Now...I don't want to take it off so it may just stay that way LOL.

You really can't do it in one piece because of the different limb pad angles: different bows would have different angles and require some adjustment of that arm angle imho.
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2007, 09:31:00 AM »
i got ya...you are right...I didn't think about it from that perspective...you would have to make 50 different pieces if it was one section of metal!
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2007, 11:50:00 AM »
Ray and JC, your feedback has been honest and helpful.  This is a new area for us, but it looks promising. Your help will definely jump start this program with EFA. We should be coming on stream with the EFA 4 arrow limb bolt quiver in a couple of weeks, thanks to you and others who have given valuable suggestions and feedback.

Offline Golden Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 12:13:00 PM »
Plenty of room for 160 Land Sharks.

LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Offline ZaneD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »
Well, I recieved my quiver today(very fast, great service) and I am very pleased.  The quiver is light, and it stays put. and plenty of room for my stingers. Before i ordered it i was a bit skeptical about the velcro, but it works great! The stiching and the color of the leather go great with the grip I put on my bow!  here are some pics...

Offline duck'n

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »
I should have mine tomorrow or Wednesday so I will try to get some pics on here as well.  One of the things I was really impressed by was that Don really tried to get a two-tone pattern that would match my bow well...I can't wait to see what he put together.  The quiver looks great by the way.

Offline hickstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »
darn....was all happy-as-can-be with my EF 4 arrow wrap around on my 3piece recurve.....now I gotta get one of the limb bolt models too!!!
  :)

not the best pic (cell phone camera) but heres my combo

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
Hickstick, Is that a rub or is that the work of a beaver? I need some more beavertail.

Offline duck'n

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
Mine came in today...what service!  This quiver looks like it will match my bow to a T and I am very impressed with the workmanship.  Like many others though, I may just have to break down and order the limb bolt model with the same combo of leathers when they become available!!!  Thanks Don, great product, great price, and excellent service.  I will post pics later once I get it mounted on my longbow.

Offline hickstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »
nope don...thats a rub on a 8" dia. tree a few hundred feet out the back door   :)

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
Hickstick...looks like he rubbed that tree all the way through the sapwood down to the heartwood. I have a 12 foot Leyland Cypress in the back yard that was killed by a buck last year. That seems to be the favorite rub tree in this area.

Offline hickstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2007, 11:03:00 AM »
they hit some cedars hard around here.. the same day I found the one pictured I found another 8" dia cedar that was literally rubbed all the way around the circumference of the tree.....  really wish I had brought my good camera with me that day....

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©