3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: KME Customer Service  (Read 229 times)

Offline Kenneth

• Trad Bowhunter
KME Customer Service
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »
Well most folks know what an outstanding product the KME guys put out with the broadhead and knife sharpeners.

Well I had a problem with the stones popping out of the holder on my knife sharpener.  I emailed the folks at KME and told them the problem and asked if I could send it back to be fixed.  Ron emailed me back and said another was on the way at no charge to me and don't worry about sending the old one back.  He also figured out the problem for me.  Turns out I overtightened it and bent the bracket.  Even though it was completely my fault; Ron still sent me the extra stone holder for no charge.

KME Sharpeners are top of the line products and Ron and Jake are top notch guys who provide excellent service!    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out.  ;)

Offline Kenneth

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: KME Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »
Just realized that this may be better suited on the product reviews forum.  If the mods can move it over there or I can copy and paste it over there.
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out.  ;)

Offline ridgerunner_sc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:24:00 AM »
I like that kind of customer service...
being treated like a valued customer is the best way to ensure my future spending on your products.....

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »
Ron & Jake are top notch   :thumbsup:
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Online fishone

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 03:45:00 PM »
Best customer service around plus great products.

Offline wbyrd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »
Customer service doesn't have a price and it's something that I will always return for. Looking to get one of these sharpeners real soon ...
~ SUA SPONTE ~

Offline kodiak55

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »
Ron is awesome! I recently ordered some sharpening stones,and one arrived cracked in half. I never opened it,and quickly sent KME an e-mail,asking what to do. Ron quickly sent me an e-mail,said he was out for weekend,and he would e-mail me Monday. I figured,"Here we go,game on.." Well,by Monday evening he really did e-mail me! He sent another replacement stone,no questions. All I can say is I am a customer for life! Now,any one need a two piece coarse stone..still in package,lemme know. The stone was about 6"x2"..free to good home!
71' kodiak hunter 43#
76' grizzly 50#
76' kodiak magnum 55#
80? super kodiak w/factory camo 55
08' super kodiak 55#

Offline KHALVERSON

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »
great customer service ensures that i will continue to spend money on a good american made product rather a cheap overseas made product any day
there are quite a few american companys that could learn a thing or two from kme and our other fine sponsers here
kevin

Offline Curveman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »
Ron's great!
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Offline bubinga

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »
X10 on what everyone else is saying.  Ron got on the phone with me and walked me through the sharpening process until I got it right.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©